Heartbroken By A Hunter

The book of the week is:

Book Title: Heartbroken By A Hunter

Author:  LPDillon

Genre: Fantasy

Rating: Steamy

Link: Click the external link at the bottom or you can find the book listed on the profile's reading list.

Short Summary:

We are still following Freya Rose as our main character. We have seen how she has been betrayed by her first love Tristan, he turned her into a Werewolf just before her 18th birthday and they were both hoping that she would be his mate. Sadly it wasn't meant to be and at Tristan's Alpha ceremony he found his true mate Elsa and instead of rejecting her as he'd promised, he chose her over Freya. He also told Freya to leave and never come back. Now seeing Freya as a threat to his mate and the Jasper pack Tristan sent 30 Werewolves after her to hunt her down and kill her. Having nowhere else left to go, Freya hides out in the woodlands near her father Damien's house. Poor Freya was cold and broken-hearted and to top it all off she had to go through her first agonizing wolf shift completely alone. While still in wolf form Freya is stabbed in the stomach with a silver hunting knife by her own cousin Carmen. Mason then picks her up off of the ground and carries her back to the Hunters house. "What the fuck are you doing? Have you gone insane? Mason answer me! Why are you saving that damn dog!" Carmen screamed at me. I stopped dead in my tracks and said in a deep and gritted voice, "She's not a damn dog, she's my Fianna!" I then flew up into the sky as Freya shifted back to her human form safely cradled in my arms. END. This is where we pick back up and carry on with Freya Rose's story.

Possible Triggers:

Violence, murder, abuse, inappropriate sexual contact, sex, three-way.

Strongest Writing Trait:

Storyline/plot and character development

Weakest Writing Trait:

Grammar, punctuation, and writing as a whole lmao

Help request:

Could you let me know how it flows please, I have lengthened the chapters in this book compared to the first book and want to see if it's too much. Also, need advice on changing the whole thing to present tense to help it flow better or can you run along aide my crazy writing style. Also been suggested by a couple of people about putting the series into 3rd person narrative, how would you feel about this? I'm not sure if it will take away the feelings I am trying to build thank you xoxo

☆☆☆☆

You have a minimum of two weeks to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you read a minimum of 3-5 chapters in order to get a good feel for the author's work. Once you've finished reading you may use the critique questions to guide you through your review and feedback.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Otherwise, just have fun!