Chapter 9: Take off!

Kaminari's POV

I wake up to see that it was 3:00 in the morning. I groaned and smashed my hand on the alarm clock.

"What the hell!? Its only 3! Why did the alarm clock start beepin- Holy shoot! We're flying today!" I screamed as I rushed into the bathroom making my hair and tried to remember what I've forgotten. My stun gernades should be good, because they're charged yet, I need to charge them before they can actually hurt people. After a solid 10 minutes of thinking about stuff, I got a comfy shirt with baggy jeans and a hat, I re-checked once more to see if I had forgotten anything. After I checked again I grabbed my school jacket with my luggage and strap bag, I ruahed out to see Jiro, also wearing her school jacket but no dress or anything.

"Oh. Kaminari, you're done?" She asked supried.

"Yeah, I packed since yesterday. Did you forget?" I chuckled and locked my dorm door.

"No, I just thought that you would take 5 hours to remember that you have forgotten your charger.

"Nah, I already brought 10 of it." I said rubbing her hair.

"Don't do that denki, You're messing my hair up." She said pushing my hand of. I blush as she was still holding it. She blushed to and let go. What the hell was that? Why did she blush?

"L-lets go down and get breakfast." I stubmled. She nodded and we made our way down to the common room. We see everyone in their school Jackets- eh, not everyone. We're still missing Sero, Mina and... Mineta. I sat down and grabbed a sandwich while Jiro munched on a pancake. Looking at her eating, I blushed. Thtinking that she was cute. She was really cute too! You can't blame me. Wai- that means I actually like her. How did I even come to like her? I shook the thought out of my head and looked around. I see Todoroki sitting with Yaoyaorozu while he litterally slurps on soba and Yaoyaorozu trying to hold in her laugh as she sips tea. Are they dating or something? I don't actually know. I see Midoriya finishing his breakfast with a  crimson shade on his face while Uraraka is the same. I came to a conclusion that they like eachother but denies it.  And then theres also alot of people in this class that I ship.

"Stop looking at people and shipping them Denki." She laughed.

"N-no I'm not!" I said looking at her.

"Yeah sure Pickachu." She smirked.

"Tch." I spat, feeling annoyed.

"Everyone! We should head out to the bus now! Finish up and go to your seat!" Iida our class rep shouted. I stood up and placed my plate away.

"Hey, don't be mad. You know I'm just joking with you!" She leaned on my shoulder once we got on the bus.

"Hmm. I frogive you." I smiled.

"You two are definitly dating." Mina said out of no where. I blushed and Jiro sat up straight.

"N-NO WE'RE NOT." We say in union.

"H-he's just my bestfriend! I don't like him "that" way!" She said. Ouch. Yeah, Jirou, I'm your bestfriend but I still like you. I look over to Mina and Jiro to see Jirou looking at me like I'm crazy and Mina smilling.

"What?" I said.

"D-D-Denki, y-you were saying that out loud." Jirou said.

"I KNEW IT. I SHIP IT." Mina said.

"Say what outl-." I realized that I said the "ouch. Yeah Jirou, I'm your bestfriend but I still like you. " shit.

"Uh, Jirou, I-I-uh. Sorry." I said a blushing mess. The bus then took off to Kansai airport in osaka so thats a 2 hours. I feel Jiro lean on my shoulder and fall alseep. I soon then dozed off too. After a solid 20 minutes, I woke Jirou up and we got of thr Bus and into the airport. We got in the check-in line and did a pasport check. Then we went to the luggage check and got a little problem because of the hero costumes but we got over it thanks to the airport knowing we were U.A students. We got through and boarded the plane I was seated next to Jiro and Kirishima. Kirishima was next to me and Mina. And then I don't know where the others is seated. I gave him a highfive and chatted with him while Jiro listened to some music. I then leaned over to Jiro's side and took one ear bud and placed it in my ear. I see her tense up and waited for the impact of her jacks either in my eyes or my head but to my suprise, she was calm.

"What song is this?" I asked.

"Oh, I recorded it the other day, I was just wondering how it sounded like. The one that you helped me write the lyrics for." She said looking at me.

"Thats your voice!?" I whispered shouted not wanting to distrub the people around us.

"Yeah, dummy, I've been singing for you the last 5 years Denki." She laughed.

"Its a good song Kyoka." I said, complimenting her. Holy shoot. Did I say Kyoka? Oh my god why did I do that. Now Kirishima's going to tell everyone.

"Hey, Jiro, Kaminari, you wanna play cards?" Kirishima asked us and we agreed. We were playing and silently laughing and before we knew it, we were arrived at Hong Kong. We got of the plane did some passport checking and luggage checking. There was a few people who saw us and gapsed. It might be because they didn't ecxpect U.A students here. Well we can't blame them can we?

To be continued~

Rou here! I'm back with chapter uh, 9 yeah nine. Well, I hope you enjoyed it and chapter 10 will be out tommorow! As always, stay safe and read daily! BYE!