Last chapter alternate ending 1: I'm sorry

Yo! Ahhhhh its the end! Before this tragedy starts, I iust want to thank you all for reading my story. Anyways, the after words shall be in a different chapter. This is the original ending. If some of you perfer a good happy-ever-after ending, you may skip this chapter or you could still read this chapter and the alternating ending. Enjoy this last chapter!

Kaminari's Pov

'What is happening? My head is ringing. There is screams in my ears. My vision is blury I can't see a thing, all I see is red stains and shadows. My head hurts. I can't move my body. I can't remember a thing!'

I tried lifting my arms but it once I tried moving it, it was like my arm wasn't there anymore. It feels like it was ripped ro shred. I screamed. Well, I tried to but nothing would come out of my throat. Its like my voice box crumbled and it isn't there anymore. Everything then came rushing into my head like a wave rushing onto the shore. Kyoka, dad, everyone, Aizawa-sensei, Dabi, All for one.

'Thats right. Am I... dead?'

I tried to move my arm and once again the pain prieced through my whole body however, I could feel that my arm is there and moved it so that I could wipe my eyes and see better. Once I did, I could see alot better. The first one I saw was Kyoka. How am I still alive...?

3rd person's pov

      What Kaminari didn't know that whatever he tried to do while in pain, he was actually doing it in real life. Now, lets rewind abit...

      The villains was on the ground defeated. The 1-A class stood there processing all of the information that was happening. The first thing they did when they had finished analyzing what happened was sighed in relief. But before they even got to take inhale normally, they gasp remembering the fact that Kaminari wasn't standing in front of them in a victory stance, instead, he was laying on the ground, not responsing or moving. Almost like if he was dead.

     "Denki!!" Kyoka shouted and ran towards the almost lifeless body. She sliped on the concrete and fell but still sat up to look at her loved one. Burns are visible on his skin and that made her heart ache even more. She shook his body lightly repearing the sentence "Denki, wake up! Its me" while teaes were starting to form in her eyes.

    "KAMINARI!" Kirishima shouted as he shook Denki intensly. Kaminari's finger started to twitch as he was trying to attempt moving it. His eyes was slowly opening but he still couldn't see a thing.

   "Denki! You're awake!" Kyoka loomed over the boy on the ground. However, his hands dropped and his eyes closed immediatly after lifting his hand up followed by the actions was a scream of agony which of course startled everyone. The scream made everyone jump back. No one had ever heard Kaminari scream like that neither had they heard him scream seriously or in pain. All they'd hear was him screaming because of girls in comic book, magazines or the girl's hero costume was too exposing.

  Once he'd wipe his eyes, everything was coming back to him at once. As he smiled at his classmate and his almost crying girl friend they all teared up.

"Kaminari! You asshole! Why'd you have to scream like that?!" Ashido shouted as she pouts. Kaminari just chuckled as he attemps to stand up which jiro stopped him.

"Denki, you're not standing up. You're sitting." Jiro held his hand to prevent him from standing properly which cause him to sit back down again.

"All right. I'll sit." Kaminari said as he took a good look at his girlfriend. He took his hand and wiped away the almost falling tears of Kyoka. How'd they not fall already? God knows. Thats not the point.