Chapter 11: Scouting!

Third person's pov

"Get up and change into your hero costumes, we're heading out for
Waking by a sleepy Aizawa, the boys went back to their hotel room ro wake Mineta. The girls got a shower, brushed their teeths and washed their faces together in bathroom of course. They went a head and got changed into their hero costumes. They walked out of their room as people looked at them. Some snickered and some silently cheered. The class walked into this resturant that serves waffles. They ordered some breakfast and as they talk, Aizawa sensei gave out the pairs that will take different district or cities. The pairs would be in charge of a district and one group will be in charge of the small city. After Aizawa sensei had listed the district and city he gave out a list.

Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari and Jirou will asinged to a city in Hongkong.

Todoroki and Momo

Bakugo and Mineta

Shoji and sato

Midoriya and Ojiro

Hagakure and Iida

Sero and Tokoyami

Tsuyu and Koda

And other pairs.

After Aizawa gave out all the directions to the pair they took off. Jiro, Denki, Mina and Kirishima got a ticket for the train and left too. They decided to go in pairs around the city. Kirishima gave them a pair of walkie talkie so when they are in trouble, they can get in touch with eachother.

"Allright. This is a small city but we need to be carefull. Kirishima and Mina, you guys take the west, me and Denki will take the East." Jiro siad as she pointed to the map. They all nodded and took off.

"I wonder why Aizawa sensei asinged us to the city?" Kaminari asked as he touched his chin, a sign of him deep in thoughts.

"Who knows. Maybe this is the city with less crimminal." I said simply looking around.

"No. I researched about it. This city is one has one of the highest percentage of crime commited in Hong kong." He said and glaring at a super market. He checked his watch and cringed. Jiro noticed this.

"Denki? Whats up? Why are you glaring at one spot?" The purple haired girl asked. The blond didn't answer. Instead he looked around and made a 'Tch.' Sound with his mouth.

"Its nothing, Jiro. Don't worry about it Jiro." He said. Smilling. A smile that only Jiro herself would get.

"If you say so." She said. However, she was still worried about his expression. About two and 30 minutes later, they came across an alley way. They were looking inside the alley ways to see if there was anything suspicious. Suddenly Kaminari saw a spark of something blue and ran towards Jiro.

"KYOKA!" He said and ran in front of her. Suddenly blue fire then emittied from the shadows and the blue flames danced before Jiro's eyes as she saw a figure infornt of her sheilding her from the blue flames.

"Denki...?" She managed to say. He looked back at her and smiled.

"Don't worry I'm ok." He said. Showing her that he was fine.

"Well done Kaminari Denki. Stun gun hero Chatgebolt. I knew it was right to chose you." A voice said. The figure then walked into the light. It was villain Dabi.

"Kaminari. I told you didn't I? It's time. Now. Lets go." The villain said smirking. Kaminari looked back at Jiro with sad eyes. Jiro shook her head as tears formed.

"Denki...no. Remember what I told you." She said her voice shaky.

"Jiro..." He clutched his fists. He then gave her a smile as he turned rowards the villain. His right leg came up and made contact with Dabi's head. The villain caught his legs and started to lit his legs on fire.

"I'm not stupid. I can see through yo-" the villain was cut off by a smilling Denki.

"You're stupid. Attacking me with the person I need to protect the most. Without thinking what will happen." He said as electrical sparks started to emmit from his legs.

"Electrical chamber. 0.5 million volts!" He grinned with an evil smile. The villain then smirked and got his arms shocked.

"Haha. Very good. I understand. I'll catch you later then." Dabi said holding his hurt hands as he dissapeared in the blue flames.

"Are you ok Kyoka?" He asked holding out a hand to the Purple haired girl sitting down. Still shocked from what happened, she grabbed his and stood up.

"The person...you need to protect...the...most...?" She mumbled. He blushed as soon as she had mentioned that.

"I-its nothing Jiro. Really. I just said it without thinki- Oof!" He made the sound when he felt someone hug him. Turned out it was Jiro. He felt her tensed up when she did that but when he'd return the hug, she relaxed.

"Jiro. You can hear it right?" He asked, blushing.

"What?" She said confused.

"You can hear my heartbeat right. With or without your jacks. You know what this means right?" He blushed even more.

"W-what do you mean?" She mumbled. It was true. His heart was beating very fast.

"Jiro. I think- no. I- uh I like you." He said turning more red. She pushed him away from the hug and looked up. His face was red and so was her's.

"Jiro. Whats your answer?" He asked holding her hands. She flinched and thought about it.

Jiro's pov

What. The. Hell. This bastard just decided to tell me he likes me after a villain from the villain league appeared and almost took him away.  What is wrong with him? I blushed redder than ever. I don't know what to do. I do like him but I'm not sure if its in thay way. I gave it one more thought and I'd come to a conclusion. I liked him. I realt like him. Ever since we were four, I'd fall for him. I was scared to say it out loud because I'm not the type that he likes. I nodded and looked up to see his expression.

Kaminari's pov

Fuck. Why'd I do that. Why'd I have to say it here. I was suprised that she nodded and my body moved on its own. My hand instantly cupped her cheeks and I leaned close to her face. I closed my eyes and felt her lips on mines. I'd kissed Jiro. I'd stolen her first kiss. I felt her tense up but she relaxed after. I pulled away from her, while blushing that is.

"I-I'm r-really sorry. I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to do that. My body moved on its ow-" Before I could finished, I felt her lips on mines again. Her lips was soft and sweet. I liked the feeling.

"I really like you Kaminari." She said while hiding her face in my arms. I smiled and we continued on our scouting.

———-time skip till lunch—————-
I left the hotel room to go downstairs after changing out of the costume. I met jiro and waved as she smiled and waved back. I couldn't believe I'd got myself a girlfriend. I gave her a simple hug and patted her head. We were sitting on the sofa to wait for the others. After, we got on the bus and Aizawa sensei had an announcement to make.

"All right. Most of you have already brought formal clothing I assume." Everyone nodded. "Well, wear those tonight. We're going to a ball like on I-island." He said. Some whispering was happening behind us but Aizawa sensei ignored it. I wonder. What will happen, Since I made 'that' signal, I wonder if he'll pick me up tonight.

To be continued~

Yo! So my schedule is really full since I'm back to school so, I won't be posting daily anymore. I will change it to every week so stay tuned. Ya'll, don't get mad at me for whats going to happen in the next chapter. Well as always, Stay tuned and Read daily! GOOD BYE!