Three

*Jessicas POV*

"Jess, its time to tell you what we are." Mikey said, sitting down on the coffie table. He motioned for me to sit next to Nina again. Rose got up from the floor and sat next to Mikey, while Calum and Luke sat on the other couch. Ash sat on the arm of the couch next to me.

"Jessica, remember that you promised me that you wouldnt get scared. we will never hurt you." Rose said, looking me straight in the eyes. i nodded. 'i trust you.' i thought, causing Rose to smile slightly.

Mikey took a deep breath, " so you know we have powers. Nina can see the future, Calum can become invisible, Luke can heal, Ash has telekinesis, and Rose can read minds." he said. i tilted my head to the side, confused.

"whats that? and Luke heals, what does that mean? and what about you?" i asked Mikey, looking up at Ash.

"Telekinesis is the ability to move things with your mind. Ash, show her." he commanded, but didnt answer my last question. Ash nodded and pointed to a book next to Rose, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. i watched as the book began to float off of the coffie table and over to me. it gently landed in my lap and Ash opened his eyes.

"oh. my. god. Ash thats unbelieveable!" i excidedly screamed. "it was over-then it went-now its over- thats crazy!" i said, shocked. Ash just laughed at my reaction.

"yeah, its pretty cool, but nothing compared to Lukes." he pointed over to Luke who was talking about the best ice cream toppings with Calum. "Lucas!" Ashton yelled, making Luke jump."Show her your power." Luke nodded and walked up to me. he grabbed my arm and looked it over, then the other arm.

"can i help you?" i asked, chuckling. he just shook his head and whispered something to Ash. 'whats going on?' i thought to Rose while looking to her. she mouthed 'watch, trust us.' i only nodded again and looked at Luke again.

"hey uhh Jess," Ash asked awkwardly,"have you gotten any cuts or scrates lately?" it was a strange question, but then remembered that Mikey said he heals. i thought about it, but i havent.

"no, sorry." i dont know why i apoligized, but i felt bad that he couldnt show me his power, he seemed like he wanted to. 'i could give myself a paper cut or something like that?' i asked Rose.

"it could work, but uhh- yeah it could work."

"what could work?" Luke asked.

"Jess thought that she could give herself a papercut or maybe she can prick her finger with a thorn" Rose answered. i nodded my head, agreeing.

Luke shrugged, "why not, but uhh, Nina, Ash, Cal, lets go get some balnkets for Jess's room." Luke said awkwardly. they followed him up the stairs and it was just me, Mikey and Rose. i shot her a confused look but she, once again, mouthed 'later'. i am starting to get sick of that word.

"okay, so what do i do?" i asked as Mikey walked out of the room.

"Just touch one of the thorns and when it starts to bleed, yell for Luke, but before it can drip." she said, as Mikey handed me a rose with sharp thorns on the stem. i touched one of them and felt a sharp pain in my finger tip. i looked at it and it began to bleed.

"okay, uhh Luke!" i yelled in the direction of the stairs. in the blink of en eye he was at my side. i screamed and ran to Rose. Luke only laughed.

"let me see." he said, motioning me towards him. i walked up to him and he grabbed my hand. he inpects the small cut on my finger. "ready?" he asked, smiling up to me. i donned my head, excided to see how he could heal.

he closed his eyes, something everyone but Rose has to do to use their power. he took a deep breath and put his hand right over my finger. my entire hand felt a bit tingily. after a moment, Luke opened his eyes and smiled. he moved his hand and i gasped. there was no cut on my finger.