Eight

A/N: Ayyyyy Its My Birthday Tomorrow! Yay! *Boo for aging(wanted to be immortal but whateves)*

Anyway, I will be putting up the answers to your questions soon, so if you still haven't asked me anything, now is the time to do it!

Onward with the story!

*Jessica's POV*

"Who are you?" She hissed at me. Her hand was still covering my mouth, only allowing me to sit there and cry.

"Perrie," rose cautiously approached her, "This is Jessica, she is the One." her eyes flashed from me to Perrie. Rose looked, scared, she actually looked scared of Perrie.

"That is not possible." Perrie spat. "the One is a myth."

"Well, apparently not, considering she is standing right next to you." Mikey sounded annoyed. "Even Nina saw it. You would expect the oldest vampire to know when she is near the One."

Perrie looked at him for a moment, and you could almost see the gears turning in her mind. The grip on my mouth loosened, until her hand gently fell back to her side. The look in her eyes was one of utter confusion.

"How is this possible?" She whispered to herself.

I finally found the courage to speak, "What's the One?" All heads turned from Perries confused face to me. Rose gently smiled and walked over to me. She pulled me up off the floor and sat next to me on her bed.

"We were about to tell you when Perrie showed up," she said slowly, looking to the floor. "The One is a mystical being, we didn't even believe in them until Nina told us she found you and said that her eyes changed from red to blue when she is having a vision. That means, well, when a seer is having a vision of whats yet to come, their eyes change to orange, always. But only, and only, if they meet the One will their eyes change to blue and they will, essentially, pass out. When she met you, that happened." She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, her shoes suddenly becoming more interesting.

"But what exactly is 'The One'? i pressed.

Rose sighed and looked back to me, "You are the key to making all vampires human again. Without you, we would all be stuck like this, never changing, never moving forward."

"What do you expect from me?" i whispered, although everyone could hear me, "Im just a person."

Mikey stepped up and sat next to Rose, grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers instantly. He began, "There is an old story, that was always considered fake, but you are proof that it's not, but it said that in order for us to become human, you have to become a vampire, except, you cannot be bitten. You see, when the first vampire, Perrie" he motioned to her, sitting on the floor and just staring at me, looking like i was light and all she knew was darkness, "She was created by Adriana, a sorceress, and is considered a Pure Blood. All the venom in her is one hundred percent hers, not fifty hers, fifty her creators like the rest of us. When that happens to the One, the immortality is broken and we are all free, but the cycle starts again, and you will eventually be the Perrie of a group of vampires."

I nodded my head, signaling that i understood, although, my mind was racing. 'You wont grow up.' was the main thought that kept repeating itself over and over and over.

I heard distant voices but right now, i couldn't care less. I closed my eyes for a second and the world seemed to stand still.

A/N:

Omg im so sorry for this crap i called a chapter

its so short im sorry

but this weekend i will update again, promise.

But i wanted to update to show you guys what happens with Perrie and everything.

I love you guys, thanks so much for all the support!!!

But its my birthday tomorrow so i will not be updating, sorry.

I love you all

STAY BEAUTIFUL:)