2✖party

Elsy's pov

Elsy's pov

"I dont want to be here." I groan as my friends practically stumble over.

"Stop drinking light weights." I say snatching the cups out of their hands as they just laugh.

"Elsy... have some fun girl." Alo whined as she started dancing to the music playing.

"Yeah loosen up." Amanda says as a guy walks up to her.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

How am i gonna loosen up? I just found out i got cheated on by my boyfriend like 2 hours ago.

Im not really in the fucking mood to party.

I made my way to the fridge and grabbed another drink.

I took a few sips and slowly swayed my hips as the music got louder. Then i stopped once i felt a body get pressed against me.

"Hey chill!" I quickly pushed off the guy off.

It was a drunk santo.

"Damn you a fine ass hyna." He bit his lip.

Okay eew this dude looks like a high schooler.

"Hey back up off her!" I heard another voice and it was Cesar.

The little high schooler that always goes into the taqueria all the time.

"Elsy? What are you doing here?" Cesar said shocked once he realized it was me.

"Alo and Amanda wanted to hang with their novios and they made me tag along." I shrugged.

"Oh yeah i heard about that. Im sorry." He shouted through the loud music.

"What?" I yell.

"I said im sorry!" Cesar said and then he grabbed my arm and pulled me through the people.

He then pulled me into his room and we both stopped in our tracks once all we saw was two people fucking.

"Oscar! What the fuck! This is my room." Cesar covered his eyes.

I was so in shock. I didnt even know having sex like that was possible. I couldn't even describe it.

"Sorry mano! Your room was closer." The guy
fucking im assuming his girlfriend spoke.

Omar just looked at me with a smirk before Cesar pushed me out the room.

"I guess we can talk in his room then." Cesar laughed.

Then we entered a dark room that was all messy.

He turned the lights on and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Sit. Dont worry as ratchet as the bed looks its pretty comfy." He laughed.

I playfully rolled my eyes and say down next to him.

"So is that your brother Omar?" I question referring to the other room.

Then Cesar just laughed so loud.

"What?" I furrow my brows at him.

"His name is Oscar." He corrected. "I thought you knew that. You lived in Freeridge for how long and you dont know about Oscar?"

"I only lived here for a year. And im not a social butterfly." I laugh. "I dont listen to chisme either." I say as i take another sip of my beer.

"Thats funny cause you work with Javier and he is like the biggest social butterfly and knows all the drama." He laughed.

He wasnt wrong. Javier stayed talking with the customers about what would happen around the city.

"How have you not seen Oscar at the taqueria before? Hes always going there." Cesar said like it was surprising.

"Wel i dont know." I laugh. "I dont pay attention to people."

He just nodded his head and smiled.

"Im so sorry that that was your first time meeting him." Cesar chuckled.

"Yeah me too." I giggle and then the door swung open.

In came Oscar.

He shut the door so the room wouldn't be filled with the loud music from outside.

"Cesar isnt she a little too old for you?" Oscar chuckled as he eyed me up and down.

Damn he wasnt gonna keep it lowkey that he was staring at my chest. Oh ok.

"Its not like that." Cesar rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Mhm." He laughed.

Thats when i got a text from a very very drunk Alo.

"Uhh i better go." I sigh as i get up from the bed and walk towards the door.

"Nice meeting you." I smile at Oscar. "Bye Cesar!" I wave bye.

Oscar's pov

"Stop staring at her ass." Cesar yelled at me.

"But it jiggles." I looked at it.

"Okay and?" Cesar glared at me.

"How do you know her?" I raise my brow at him.

"She works at Javier's taqueria." He answered as he got up.

Hmmm interesting.

-spookysblock

Okay so Queen Elsy needed a book. I just had to do it