30✖spf & chanclas

Oscar's pov

"So you saw her and you didn't even bother to tell her the truth? What the fuck!" I shouted at Cesar.

"I didn't get the chance. Amanda must've said something to her because she handed me this then  just took off." Cesar shrugged as he showed me a envelope.

"Wait why was Amanda in here?" I raised my brow.

"I have no idea. She must've invited herself in here." Martín chuckled.

"Open the envelope! What is it?" Vincent got all hyped.

"I don't know." I pouted.

"Yo Spooky!" We all turned to the front door to see Javier.

"Did you see Elsy?" He got all excited.

"No. I was in Bakersfield trying to find her." I groaned. I was so pissed.

"I saw her." He smiled.

"Okay? And did you tell her that i didn't cheat and that it was a whole set up?" I got a little excited.

"Yeahhh... kinda forgot to include that in the conversation." He scratched his head.

I let out a groan as i opened the envelope. Inside was a bracelet that had the name Omar stitched into it.

"I hate to break it to you but i think she found someone new." He pouted as he took the bracelet.

It looked like those ones you'd get at souvenir shops.

"Wait bro." Vincent grabbed the bracelet from Javier.

"The tag is still on it. It says Santa Monica Souvenir shop."

"There are so many souvenir shops bitch." Javier laughed as he snatched it back from Vincent.

"Stop you dumbasses are gonna break it." I took it from Javier.

"Yeah and even if we find it we still have no ways of finding her." I sighed of defeat as i sat down.

"I know what shop it is." We heard a voice.

"Marlon?" I raised a brow. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to help you guys find her." He shrugged as he sat on the couch like nothing. He got comfortable real quick.

"So you know what shop?" Cesar raised his brow.

"Yeah. It could be the shop that her Aunt owns. We used to go there a lot. I meann if she bought that bracelet at the souvenir shop she must've talked to her aunt and told her where shes at?" Marlon suggested.

"Thats genius." I jumped up and grabbed my keys.

"Hold your horses Omar." Javier stopped me. "The pier is closed. We gotta go in the morning."

I couldn't fuckin wait any longer. I wanted to go see her. I needed to go see her.