paul goes to bonertown

"god paul! you're so fucking insane."  george exclaimed, sitting down and running his fingers through his hair.
"okay yes, but y'know you agreed to help!" i said, sitting down next to him.
i could tell all of this was a lot for george to deal with and i felt sort of bad. i mean, he probably thought he was going to die while on that raft. and now here he is, alive but being forced to kill the president of the USA. but fuck that! im paul mccartney! im the most important person here, he should be happy to help me!

"okay look george, you are the smartest person i know besides myself of course. if you think this plan is so bonkers why dont you just make a new one?" i asked him.
"y'know what paul? maybe i will." he responded "maybe i can save us all from going to jail, because god knows, you won't be able to."
um? low blow mate

i was a bit flustered at george's statement, isn't he like 12 years old? who lets children talk to adults like that? i huffed and got up to sit next to ringo. for once, he feels like the sanest out of us all.
"hey dingo." i said
he was looking at the sand under his feet and moving a stick around in it. i don't think he cared to be apart of the conversation george and i just had.
he looked up after a bit finally registering what i had said.
"oh, hello paul." he said looking up at me. "are you and george done speaking with each other?"
i sighed and said "yes, at least for now."
i dont know why we spoke like george wasn't right in front of us.
we just sat in silence after that but i couldn't stand doing nothing so i suggested we'd all go to sleep. we hadn't made a makeshift bed for george so he had to share with ringo. since i, paul mccartney, shared beds with no one. besides a certain someone.

after a spell of just laying on my back and thinking, i looked over. george and ringo were snuggled up so close they were basically on top of each other. haha pansies. imagine being a HOMO. couldn't be me. but the more i looked the more i wondered, and then i noticed a small bump from under my blanket.

a boner?

usually i was pretty good at hiding my boners due to my penis being microscopic but god! was this one huge. i blushed and made a noise. then i heard a "paul?"
bloody fuck it was ringo.