2

"Jess,don't be mad at me,please. I'm just trying to help,why am I at fault?" Clary have been whining the second I ignored her existence. I continue taking out the things I need for the day. "All I wanted to be is invisible and I don't even think that's possible anymore. Ohmygod,if he say yes,girls will give me death glares everyday! Do you ever think about that?!"

"I'm sorry I'll make sure Jeremy takes care of that if he say yes." I rolled my eyes at her statement. Yeah as if he would do that. Clary started looking around which made me confused. Is she looking for someone? "Hey,Clary."

That voice made me stop what I was doing. Wait,isn't that Jeremy's voice? I turned around as I slammed my locker shut and damn,there stood all the 4 boys right in front of me. They all look so good. "Hey." Clary replied happily while I look down trying the hardest to not be visible to them.

"Is this your friend Jessica?" Did Jeremy just said my name? I'm screaming on the inside,ohmygod. Is this even real? "Indeed. Guys,this is Jessica Stan and Jeremy,these are the boys." I look up a little at them with a small smile while the boys except Jaeden are waving at me in the most friendly way.

"Jessica,can I talk to you for a bit?" I nodded slightly which made Jeremy smile widely. He grabbed my arm which made my heart skips real fast. Ohmygod,what the hell? "Hey,Jeremy. Hurry up,what do you have to talk about with her anyway?" Jaeden suddenly speak out of nowhere which caught Jeremy's attention.

"Just a moment,okay?" He smirked before slowly dragging me away from the boys and Clary. Not that far though cuz we can still see them. We stopped our track and he let go of my arm. "So,Clary told me that your house is available,is that true?"

"Yeah,why?" I tried my best to not appear nervous. I think I did good cuz I didn't stutter. Okay,I can do this. "Well,I think I'm taking that offer." That made me speechless. I'm shocked and scared at the same time. "W-what? Does that mean you're staying at my house for a couple of months?"

He look at me worriedly while I'm starting to think about so many things that may happen. Ohmygod,why am I so unlucky? "Is that okay with you? I mean,if it's not,I can find other people's house. It's totally cool." Great,what am I gonna answer now? If I say I'm not okay with it,he might think I'm a bitch for getting his hopes up. If I say I'm okay with it,who knows what'll happen.

"No,it's not like that. I'm okay with it." That took me so much to actually say it. He smile at me widely as he took out his phone handing it to me. "Great. I need your number so you can text me your address." I slowly take his phone and started putting in my number in his phone. I could feel him staring at me which made me feel very nervous.

I give him back his phone as I'm done which made him smile at me. He grabbed my arm again and dragged me back to where the boys and Clary are. He let go of my arm as we arrived the crowd. "Okay then,I'll text you later." I nodded as the boys started leaving. Jeremy look at me with a smirk and his next move made me blush. He winked at me. Am I dreaming?

"Ohmygod,he said yes?" Reality hit me back when Clary started asking questions. What's going on? "Yes,goddamnit. I'm so dead." I started walking away worrying about so many things. What do I do? This is so bad. I've never live with a teenage boy who I like,okay? This is all so new to me.

"Aish,just think positively. Maybe it'll be fun? Jeremy is a fun person,trust me."

"Bitch,he's my crush,of course I know that. But the fact that my crush is going to live with me under the same goddamn roof freaks me out,idiot. You see,this is all your fault!" Clary laughed at me since she finds it amusing when I'm suffering. I can't stop thinking about him. I don't know if it's because he's about to live with me or it's because he talked to me just now.

Either way,I'm about to die.

Love,Chips167.