13

"I think you should choose Jaeden." Clary shrugged as she take a sip of her coffee. We decided to hang at a café today since I'm stuck on a big decision and I also need her help. "Why?" I look at her confusingly while she scoffed at my question. She placed her coffee on the table before sitting up.

"You never knew about this but when you avoided him,he felt sad and angry at himself. He even asked me what he should give you as an apology gift. I swear to you,that guy is so into you." I bite my bottom still unsure about my decision cuz if I choose Jaeden,what about Jeremy? I sighed loudly as I rest my back against the chair I'm sitting on.

"If I choose Jaeden,Jeremy will be heartbroken." She scoffed with a smile on her which makes me wonder. What's with that expression? "Sure,he'll be heartbroken but if you choose Jeremy, Jaeden's feelings will be affected horribly. Like I'm being serious right now cuz Jeremy started liking you when he first saw you which is at the locker while Jaeden started liking you since Freshman year."

That definitely makes it easier for me to choose but what if Jeremy's feelings towards me is on the same level with Jaeden's feelings towards me? I mean,you can love someone so much even in a short period of time. Damn,this is really hard. "Whatever it is,it's your choice and I'll always support you no matter what."
_ _ _
I'm wearing a black short dress that goes above my knees at a party that Clary forced me to go to. She literally told me that she's gonna be lonely if I'm not here while here I am all alone and she's on the dancefloor dancing with some guys. I look around and can't help but notice how hot Jaeden and Jeremy look tonight.

They're literally making it so hard for me to choose. I caught them staring at me with a serious expression as they drink their drinks from the red solo cup. I bite my bottom lip as I drink the fruit punch that probably contains a little alcohol. My choice is still not clear.

I like both of them equally which is hard for me to choose. Both of them are just amazing. I'm sitting on the stool while facing the dancefloor. This is gonna be a long boring ass night. I mean,look at my situation. My best friend is dancing basically having the time of her lives while I'm here stuck on a decision that's supposed to be easy but it's actually really hard.

This is why you shouldn't like two guys at the same time,kids. You don't want to end up like how I ended up being now. It's horrible.
_ _ _
Jaeden's POV
I'm sitting on a couch that's facing the dancefloor but I'm only focusing on Jessica who's zoning out which I find very cute. But her dress made me doubt that cute statement to actually describe her tonight. I turned to my right and I could see Jeremy staring at her as well.

This is so annoying. I was about to scold Jeremy but then Clary approached us with a smile. "What are you two Romeos doing staring at your Juliet? Be a man and ask her who she wants. Now is the time,idiots." With that being said,both of us stood up and rushes over to Jessica. I can't let Jeremy have her. No way.

We finally got through the crowd on the dancefloor and we're both out of breath right in front of Jessica who's looking at us both confused. "Woah,what's going on? What's the rush,boys?" Me and Jeremy tries to calm our breath as we speak. Still out of breath,for a fact. "You're....the....rush."

She look at us as she bite her bottom lip looking nervous. Me and Jeremy stand up straight as we look at her seriously. I look at Jeremy and he's also looking at me before asking the same question in sync.

"Will you go out with me?"

We're both looking at her as we wait for her to make a decision. She sighed loudly as she shut her eyes. I'm waiting for her answer impatiently and I can tell Jeremy is as well. If she chooses him,I don't even know what to expect anymore.
_ _ _
Jessica's POV
This is exactly the moment that I hate which is rushing into making a decision. Not that I feel like both of them are pressuring me but the pressure that I'm facing right at this moment is killing me. Whoever I choose,one of them are gonna get hurt. But if I don't choose,it means I'm running away from my problems which is worse.

So the question is who do I choose? "Just make a decision,Jess. One of us are gonna get hurt anyway." I bite my bottom lip as I gather up the courage to say the person's name that I decided to choose. I already know who I'm going to choose and I hope the other one would understand.

"I will go out with..."

Love,Chips167.
(Who do you think?🙃)