Jungkook ♡ Thunderstorm [request]

Requested by @Miku_Chan7865

I laid on Jungkook's bunk bed rolled over near the edge, sticking my head underneath the bed staring down at him. He sat at his desk, clicking away on his computer. His doe eyes wide and fixated on the screen.

 His doe eyes wide and fixated on the screen

"Jungkook?" I asked

"Jungkook?" I asked.
"Hm?"
"What are you doing?"
"Editing."
"What are you editing?"
"A GCF."

(Golden Closet Film for those who don't know. They're Jungkook's vlogs he posts on YouTube sometimes)

I crawled down from the bunk and walked up behind Jungkook, draping my arms over his shoulders. I pressed a kiss to his cheek causing him to chuckle.

"You should be a YouTuber." I suggested.
"I'm too busy for that."
"Psh. There's idols who have YouTube channels and don't post all the time. Baekhyun from exo and Jae from Day6 both have channels."
"I don't know if I can keep up with a channel." He said. "I just enjoy making GCFs every once in a while."
"Well you sure are good at what you do."
"Thanks baby." He said kissing my cheek.

A low rumble of thunder could be heard from outside. I jumped slightly.

"Oh. I guess there's supposed to be a thunderstorm today."
"Yeah I think the weather said it was gonna be pretty severe." Jungkook said clicking around on his computer.
"O-Oh. Okay."

I stepped away and started to make my way back up the ladder to Jungkook's bed.
A loud rumble of thunder boomed loudly and shook the dorm.

"Ah!!" I squealed and latched tightly to the rails.
"Y/n?" Jungkook asked spinning around in his chair."Are you okay?"
"No." I whimpered, clutching the ladder. "I'm scared of thunderstorms."
Jungkook closed his editing software and walked over to me.
"Go on up." He said.

I climbed up onto his bed and took a seat, Jungkook following behind.
He pulled the covers back and laid down.

"Come here." He gently pat the spot next to him.
I crawled next to him and snuggled under the covers. Thunder boomed outside and rain immediately started pounding on the roof.
Jungkook wrapped his arm around my shaking body and held me close.

"Shh it's okay baby. It's just thunder, it's loud I know, but it won't hurt you." He cooed as he pressed soft kisses to my forehead.
I clutched onto his shirt and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

He's right, it can't hurt me. It sure is scary though.

Suddenly I hear Jungkook's angelic voice, singing softly as he strokes my hair. I find myself focusing more on his voice than the raging storm outside. I let out a peaceful sigh and snuggle closer to Jungkook.

He finished singing and pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"Feel better?" He asked.
"Mhm." I nodded.
I think he could tell I was ready to doze off because he spoke up.
"You can go to sleep baby. It's okay." He whispered.
I closed my eyes and listened to Jungkook's voice as he sang softly, lulling me to sleep.

____________________________________
Oof I'm sorry this was so short.

QOTD: Do you like thunderstorm or are you scared of them?

AOTD: I like them but I get scared by the thunder of it's too loud. However, I hate when the storms get so bad they're capable of producing tornados because I'm terrified of tornados