Chapter 18- Shot

Dear diary,
Jungkookie finally has a girl his type! I'm just sad that he's gonna leave me. It's ok, I'll find a girlfriend soon. Y/n also has a sister apparently, her name is Sowon, but she doesn't look like she's related to Y/n. I also told her that I have a sister, it took a lot of guts but I did it!

Dear diary,
              Today I just met a gay couple, not trying to discriminate them, I just have no other words to substitute that. They were really nice, sweetest couple I've seen. Honestly, if I wasn't straight I'd be gay for Yoongi hyung, he's just So CuTe!! I'd also be gay for Jungkook but he has a girlfriend now. Her name is Eunha and she's a real cutie, I can see why Jungkook chose her.

"That's the last thing that he ever wrote." Min Hyuna, Chloe's mother said.

"That's because the next day he left it in the mansion." Jungsoo laughed.

They look at the three girls unconscious, tied up on chairs and with tape on their mouths.

"They boys are taking too long." Jungsoo complained

Hyuna sighs "That's my nephew." She said and they suddenly hear gun shots from upstairs as they were in the basement.

"They're here!" Jungsoo said excitedly "I can't wait to kill them!!"

"Shh!! Be quiet they're coming!" Hyuna said

"Boss, we got them." One of her men said on top of the stairs.

They all went down the stairs and they all gasped when they saw the three girls. Chloe was starting to wake up and she saw her ropes on her stomach wrapped around her, making her stuck to the chair.

"MHMM!!" Chloe started struggling.

"Don't struggle my daughter." Hyuna said stroking her cheeks

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!" Taehyung says

"Sorry Weirdo-ssi, But this girl is my daughter, I have my rights." She the tape off Chloe's mouth but she didn't say anything, just sobbed.

"Let them go." Yoongi said sternly.

"Hmm... what do you think about that, Hyuna?" Jungsoo said

"Hmm... no! Not unless, my dear daughter is willing to come back home with me. Are you going to, Chloe?" Hyuna asks her.

"No!!" Chloe growls "You're just going to use me."

"Be that way." She points her gun at the unconscious Y/n.

"NO!" Jimin shouts at Hyuna.

"Why are you protecting her? You guys don't just protect people like that, you guys are mafias, you don't just go soft for anyone." Hyuna says and puts the gun on Y/n's head.

"Or maybe, you have found your sister." Jungsoo said smirking while holding up a diary.

Jimin widened his eyes when he saw his diary in another person's hands. "Where did you get that?" He asked shakily.

"Oh, in your room." Jungsoo said smirking.

The other members widened their eyes when they realized what happened.

"You left that in the mansion when we left?" Taehyung asked

"I may have forgotten it by accident." Jimin said nervously.

Yoongi sighs shakily "It's... ok. We just have to get them outta here."

"Wait! You can't take them yet!" Hyuna says

"Why can't we?" Hoseok asks keeping a straight face. Hoseok came a few minutes after they were fighting Jungsoo's men so he helped them kill them. But they got captured on brought down here.