Twenty-eight ~ to Alexander

Magnus.

A few moments earlier.

"Liked what you saw?" He asked Catarina who still stood in the door. He winked and put his glittery purple shirt back on.

"Oh yes! Alec is really hot...and his body.." she sighed dramatically "he's so athletic, I need a piece of that" she laughed when she saw Magnus's smile drop at an instance.

"You won't get a piece of 'that'!" he pointed out and made dramatic air quotes with his finger.

"It's mine!"

"Calm down tiger" Cat said and looked satisfied "now let's get you back up there, people are looking for you too

"Calm down tiger" Cat said and looked satisfied "now let's get you back up there, people are looking for you too.. they said something about the glitter shower.. someone was messing with it and now everything is covered with that stuff..!" Could have been worse news than a glitter explosion on a party, hosted by a warlock who was famous for his glitter.

Magnus sighed "can't a man get one moment to himself at a party?!"

Cat laughed sarcastically "Or to your boyfriend.."

He ignored her and walked past her upstairs. As soon as he was back in the loft he saw that the party had escalated completly.

Cat was right, everything was covered in, at least one meter high, glitter. There had been a huge glitter fight and everyone was shiny by now. Cleaning up is going to be fun! The peacock couple was running past Magnus with shoes in their beaks, followed by two barefoot, angry looking vampires.

Other guests were running around, completely naked and mumbling something like "Shouldn't have underestimated the shadowhunter girl.."

Someone ran towards him and looked like the apocalypse had started "Magnus, the Champaign fountain.." the guest gasped dramatically for air "..it's empty!"

"How is that possible there must have been 10 liters in each!"

"Magnus!" Someone else shouted from somewhere "she slipped on the glitter, she said she will sue you!"

Magnus rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Magnus had a pretty good lawyer now.

"Magnus!" the next scream reached him "They built a catapult on the balcony  and try to shoot your cat over to the other apartment!"

"Wait, what?!"

After, what had felt like hours, Magnus had managed to fix everything. Chairmen Meow was safe in his room, even though he was full with glitter (but who wasn't at this point) The champaign fountain had been refilled, the peacocks caught and the glitter cleaned a little bit from the floor so no one would slip again.

Magnus fell on the couch and the shiny stuff flew in the air like a thick layer of dust. He sighed and closed his eyes to have peace for a second, if that was even possible, considering the loud music and laughing people around him. He needed a drink.