15

Mina

I can't contain my excitement! I love Disney movies, only ever watching them in the Ramsey's or at Annika's. It's been so long since I last went to Disney World. That was the first and last so far.

We "kids" explore the ship, scheduling movies and activities while the three adults try each lounge and spa. The guys go to the sports complex later on while we join our moms at the spa.

"This is definitely relaxing." I say softly, enjoying the massage on my feet. "I'm glad we were prescribed to this."

Mom smiles, and we relax in silence.

For dinner, we eat at the first dining room. Disney is so amazing, they assign you to different dining rooms per night and each have different designs.

We watch a show after dinner, in the theater. Disney always has the best live shows.

Today's is Beauty and the Beast. I only saw the original movie once and the latest one once too. It's my first time watching a live.

Charity and I sing along, the boys joining in when it's Gaston or the Beast.

Everyone has a good time and we're all even more excited for our first stop tomorrow. Castaway Kay! Disney's private Island and where Pirates of the Caribbean was shot.

Time flies by and I'm putting my skirt on, over my swimsuit. This swimsuit is cute and can serve as a nice top with this skirt so I don't put anything on top. I fix my hair into a side braid and Charity does the same.

We're soon walking down the gangway and onto the beautiful island partnered with a blue sky and white fluffy clouds.

I sure hope my phone lasts this whole trip. It might be overloaded with too many pictures.

We take turns taking pictures of each other as we walk to the main part of the island. There are stores and an open café, little stalls for braiding and kids to play and of course, the whole beach full of umbrellas and beach chairs and more activities.

I look back at the pirate ship floating on the water, tied to the unused dock. I wonder what it's like to be on it.

We settle down under some umbrellas and watch as kids rush in and out of the water, complete families having fun and getting sand in their hair, couples laughing and older seniors getting a tan.

Mom lies down on her own chair, the last one in our row. I know she's happy and more relaxed but I also know she has those what if and if only thoughts just as I do.

What if all this didn't happen?

What if she was a better mother?

If only she didn't leave so often...

What if he was a better father?

If only he didn't turn into what he is now...

What if we were those families laughing and enjoying a vacation together?

If only we could've had another good vacation together...

What if-