meeting the family already, sort of

"Hey you", a familiar voice spoke behind me. I turned around and saw Sana wrapped in a blue puffer jacket in this cold wintery afternoon. 

"Hi", I smiled back at the latter and closer to her give her a small hug which she reciprocated quickly. "You ready?", out of the blue the dark haired girl hoops her arms with mine, I didn't think much of the gesture and led the way inside the entrance of the mall. "Do you need to get anything?".

"Just a few Christmas presents for Momo and Mina, you've met Mina right?", I try to search my memory to put a face in Mina's name but I couldn't, nevertheless I nod at Sana's question. 

"Do you want to have lunch now or later?", we stopped walking at the front of one of the my favourite restaurants in this mall. 

"Momo made us breakfast and I'm still full from that, maybe a hot drink?", she suggested a small cafe around the corner and we made our way there. 

From the outside of the cafe you can see that it was kinda packed and only a few tables were available. As soon as we entered, my nostril was filled with the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

"My treat", she turned towards me and dragged me to the queue. "Let's take it out. What do you want to get?". 

"Surprise me?", the shorter girl giggles at my request but never the less nodded and began to read the menu behind the counter. 

The line moved pretty fast and Sana was next in line to order. A boy smiled and greeted at us enthusiastically. 

"What can I get you guys?", he looked between the two of us. 

"Can I get one iced caramel coffee with 1 pump of vanilla and soy milk, and a chamomile herbal tea on the go please", I looked at Sana confused at how she knows that I like tea. She taps her debit card at the reader and the boy gave the receipt to Sana after asking for her name to write on the cups. We walked to the side of the counter to wait on our drinks. 

"How did you know I'd like tea instead of coffee", I questioned Sana and she just smiled at me. 

"When Jeongyeon called Nayeon for a coffee run, I was with Nayeon and I asked her who the tea was for and she said that you liked tea more than coffee", seems that Nayeon and Sana are always together. 

"Thought you had been stalking me or at least trying to get information about me", I teased and the latter hit me on my arm. "Ow, you have quite a punch there", I rubbed the area where she had hit me only for Sana to roll her eyes at me. 

"Two drinks for Sana', one of the female baristas shouted from behind the counter and Sana walked over and handed her the receipt, and was quickly given the drinks. 

"Thanks", I said to the barista and Sana and I made our way out of the cafe. "So, what presents do you have in mind for them?", we turned left at one of the hallways which had jewellery, clothes, make-up and technology stores.

"Hmm, I was thinking of getting Momo a cute teddy bear from Disney and new ballet shoes for Mina", I could only nod to her answer as I suddenly got nervous at how dangerously close our hands were. 

Maybe I should just grab it?

NOPE, no. Don't freak her out. 

"I see the Disney store!", she cutely said as she quickly picks up her pace and I'm suddenly having to fast walk.

"You really like the Disney store, huh?", I quietly giggle whilst the girl continued to look at the character teddy bears on display. 

"What's Momo's favourite?", Sana pointed at the Sulley bear. A Monsters Inc. fan, she has great tastes. "What about you?".