chapter 78

After dinner it's time for the rest of the rituals...they all directly moves towards the mandap that has been prepared in the garden area only but due to the low temperature during night it's covered by the tent from all sides and overhead too...Sitting arrangements for the rest of the family members were also made so that they'll be comfortable...

As they all have decided earlier first Rajveer and Naina are going to get married

As they all have decided earlier first Rajveer and Naina are going to get married.. So Raj purohit ji calls Rajveer in mandap and starts with the rituals that groom have to perform...

After sometime he calls Naina... Ananya,shalini,pooja and suhana goes to get Naina..Naina comes to mandap with wheat grains in her cupped palms leaving a trail of wheat grains behind her...

Background song

Akhiya Milake Channa Pawe Naa Judai We
Deve Naa Tari Menu Saree Khudai We
Akhiyan Milake

She sits on the right side of Rajveer and, Raj purohit ji starts with the rituals...

After the small pooja Raj purohit ji calls shivi to do the gath bandhan... Shivi ties the one end of Rajveer's stole to the Naina's chunri...

Tare Hai Barati Chandani Hai Yeh BaratSaato Phere Honge Abb Haato Me Leke HathSaato Phere Honge Abb Haato Me Leke HathJivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati HamRe Jivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham

Saato Phere Honge Abb Haato Me Leke Hath
Jivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham
Re Jivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham

After wards Raj purohit ji calls Naina's parents for paanigrahan sanskar and Kanya daan.. Naina's father asks Rajveer if he's willing to take Naina's responsibility from now on and be there with her through thick and thin.. When Rajveer agrees he places Naina's hand in Rajveer's and then he and Naina's mother does the kanya daan...