chapter 96

Midnight

Naina and Rajveer are sleeping peacefully when suddenly Naina gets restless in her sleep.. It's like she's not liking whatever she's watching in her dream...

Her mind is conjuring up few moments that seems to be very real...

Naina goes to Rajveer's chamber in Dev Garh but it has some different look to it.. It doesn't looks like their present room instead it has some different grandiose and aura...

She watches Rajveer there and then a girl looking exactly like her decked up in royal get up enters the chamber...

Naina keeps watching the scene playing in front of her like a movies scene...

Rajveer is getting ready standing in front of his dressing table.. Though servants are there to help him with his clothes and accessories but he prefers to do them himself.. Naina goes and stands behind him..

Naina : Rana saa...

Rajveer signals all the servants to leave from there.. When him and Naina are alone he asks in harsh tone...

Rajveer (gritting his teeth) : humne kitni baar kaha hai aap hamare saamne matt aaya kijiye.. To phir aap kyun aisa karti hain baar baar..

Naina : Rana saa hum aapko kuch batana...

Rajveer : hamein kuch nahi sun na.. Aap jaa sakti hain...

Naina : lekin..

Rajveer : thik hai hum hi chale jaate hain..

Saying this he leaves from there without even looking at Naina's face once...

Naina wakes up from her dream gasping for breath..

Rajveer too gets up and switches on the lights.. He gives Naina a glass of water to calm her down.. When her breathing gets normal Rajveer asks..

Rajveer : Naina tum thik ho na.. Kya hua?? Koi bura sapna dekha..

Naina (leaning on him) : haan..

Rajveer : kya dekha??

Naina gets furious listening to this.. She pushes him back and starts beating him saying...

Naina : kya dekha.. Abhi batati hu kya dekha.. Ye dekha Ki aap mujhse naraz hain aur meri baat Sun rahe hain aur nahi mera chehra dekh rahe hain.. Din to din ab sapne mein bhi naraz hone lage ho aap to..

Rajveer at first gets confused then afterwards his confusion makes way for amusement and he starts laughing listening to her complaining while beating him...

Naina (gasping) : aap hans rahe ho.. Hanso main bhi baat nahi karungi aapse...

Saying this she lies down and turns her back towards him...Rajveer wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her into him...

Rajveer : Jaan naraz ho??

Naina didn't reply back..

Rajveer (propping on his elbow) : jaanu suno na.. (no reply) accha ab main nahi hasunga.. Sorry na..

He says while kissing her cheek..

Naina : no.. Bohot shauk hai na naraz hone ka.. Mere sapne mein bhi naraz ho ke baithe the.. To baithey rahiye aise hi...

Rajveer : Naina tumhare sapne mein Main naraz tha to isme meri kya galti.. Apne Sapne Vale Rajveer se lado mujhse nahi..main thodi tumse naraz hu...

Naina again stays silent..

Rajveer : alright mujhe pata hai kaise tumhe manana hai.. Saying this he sneaks his hand under her T-shirt caressing her belly at first then he starts tickling her making her laugh and beg him to stop with in two minutes... Then they both gets lost in their own world loving each other...