chapter 111

Mid Night

Rajveer and Naina were sleeping peacefully when the door of there bedroom opens noiselessly...

An old lady comes inside and goes to Naina and wakes her up...Naina opens her eyes and follows that lady outside and to the stairs leading to the third floor...

Before she could go upstairs Rajveer comes there and pulls her back grabbing her wrist ... Turning her around to face him he shakes her a little calling her name.. Naina blinks her eyes and looks at him confused...

Naina : Rajveer kya hua??

Rajveer (concerned) : Naina tum kahan jaa rahi thi??

Naina (confused) : huh???

Then she looks around and asks...

Naina : main phir yahan aagayi??kaise???

Rajveer : pata nahi...vo to meri aankh time pe khul gayi aur main tumhare peeche peeche yahan aagaya...

Naina (concerned) : Rajveer ye kya ho raha hai mere saath??this is the second time I'm here...kahan ki hai ye stairs... kahan jaati hai ye??

Rajveer : pata nahi..kal subah check karenge...abhi tum chalo...

Naina nods her head and both of them goes back..

She lies down on her bed still thinking about the incident when she feels weight on herself... she looks down to find Rajveer partially lying on her... He has thrown his leg over hers and his arm around her waist with his head on her shoulder...

Niana runs her fingers through his hairs ruffling them and asks...

Naina : itna tightly pakadne ka reason???

Rajveer (caressing her waist under her t shirt) : vaise to tumhe aise pakad ne ke liye reason nahi chahiye but today I have one and that is ki main nahi chahta tum dobara kahin jaao...Agar neend mein chalte chalte agar tumhe lag gayi to...I can't take risk...now sleep...

Naina (with raised eyebrows) : sleep...kaise mujhe neend aayegi jab aap ye kar rahe hain??

Rajveer (innocently) : kya kar raha hun Naina??maine kya kiya???

Naina : haan haan aapne to kuch nahi kiya... Bohot maasum hain na aap...mujhe acche se pata iss bhole chehre ke peeche kya hai...kitne shararti hain aap...

Rajveer : accha jab tumne mujhe ye tag de hi diya hai to shararat kar hi leta hun...

Saying this he pulls her under him doing some shararat with her...

Next day

Everyone are gathered in hall for ganesh pooja as from today the rituals are starting for all three weddings.. All three couples are present there doing as Raj Purohit ji is asking them..

When RV, Naveen and shalini have come to know about the news that not only Gunny and Sherry but RV Ananya and Naveen Shalini too are getting married that have got a loud reaction from Naveen and RV...They both have literally showed their happiness by jumping around the hall hugging everyone...

After they've calmed down then Dadi saa have announced one more thing that is the resurrection of the kaali maa mandir... They've got to know that the temple was constructed by one of the ancestors of Raj Garh and since they are the only living relative's of Raj Garh family so it falls upon them to resurrect that temple and since he's the Maharaj so he and Naina will be doing the first aarti that too on next day of marriage which is after 2 days...

After that pooja Naina's parents will be leaving for Nainital for the post wedding rituals of Naveen and Shalini and also Aalekh and Shivi will also perform their post wedding rituals again...