chapter 1

Ariana fletcher January 1 2020  3:00 p

Ariana fletcher
January 1 2020
3:00 p.m.

My name ariana but everyone calls me ari I just turned 18 October 21 my life was great intill my 17 birthday also the the day my brother died I remember it like it was yesterday.
Flash back
Ari come here my brother Kyle called. yes. what did you say you wanted for your birthday . A car then he handed me a box and it was Mercedes Benz key I ran outside and seen it black exterior with a royal blue interior my favorite color. I ran and hugged my brother thank you so much. Your welcome now come on get ready we going to dinner I got to go something but I'll be back ok yeah love you . Love you to what I didn't know was that was going to be the last time i seen my brother. I got dressed and waited and waited intill 10 came I got a knock on the door I opened it was my brother bestfriend what you doing here his eyes where red looked like he had been crying I don't know how to say this ari Kyle dead WHAT NO THAT CAN'T BE TRUE I JUST SEEN HIM HE'S TAKING ME TO DINNER FOR MY BIRTHDAY. I just broke down in his arms I'm sorry ari your going get through this.

Flash back over
From that day forward I've been alone only my bestfriend tae. my mom died giving birth to me and I never met my dad.

So follow me on finding myself love and happiness .

Stort but just the beginning
1/6/20