CHAPTER 3

Ariana fletcher

Waking up I here my phone ringing  I look at the caller i.d and see it's tae so I answer.
Phone conversation
Tae- bitch you got to come to this pool party with me.
Ari- when is it
Tae- tomorrow but what you doing now let's go to the mall and look at bathing suits.
Ari- uh fine I'll be ready in a hour.
Tae- ok see you bestie bye.
End of conversation

I go take a shower and get dressed while I'm waiting on tae I decide to make me breakfast.

(Just imagine plate of that not that amount)

.
.
.
.
At the mall
"Let's go to rue 21" we looked around  the mall and went to all the stores "ari look at the picture I took of you"

At the mall"Let's go to rue 21" we looked around  the mall and went to all the stores "ari look at the picture I took of you"

"That's cute let's go to the food court " we walked the food court and order Chinese  food.

"Hey y'all " mari said coming up to ar table.
"Hey boo what you doing here" I said looking at her and seeing the people from the party coming  around the corner  " I'm just with breezy and toosii " mari said as they walked up to are table

"Wassup tae and ari " breezy said as the girl with toosii rolled her eyes at me

(Bitch do we have a problem  you don't even know me and you mugging  me and rolling yo bug eyes) I thought

They sat down with us and toosii sat next to me. Everyone began to have their own conversations.

In the corner of my eye can see toosii staring.    
"Where about  to go to footlocker" breezy  said as he an the rest got up. " I'm good." Toosii said.

They all left and it was just me and toosii
"Do I have something on my face"  I asked

He didn't say anything  just continued to stare. "Alright stop staring"

(Like I know I'm fine but you don't got to stare baby boy)

"Let me see yo phone" he said as I handed it over.

He handed it back I seen he save his name as toosii🖤. " I got some where to be tell them I left" he said looking down at me as he got up.

"Ok" I said as he walked away.

(Dame he fine I wouldn't mind riding his face  let me stop with my virgin self) I thought.

1/11/20

Stort next chapter will be toosii POV  I try to have it out Monday