chapter 2

Arianna fletcher
1/7/20

  I was chilling at home and tae called me bestfriend  he said yes I said

I was chilling at home and tae called me bestfriend he said yes I said. you should come to this kickback with me. No you know I don't like going out come on ari it time to live your 18 and still haven't been to a party. Fine what time yes where get you a man but be ready at 9 it's five now so start getting ready cause you know you take forever. Ok see you later bestie. See you
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ari you better be ready. I am here I come I walk down stairs to meet tae dame you look good. thank you i said. let me take your picture ok let's take it outside I said. ok come on.

At the kickback Ari come on got someone I want you to meet ok we walk through the party getting looks then we stop in front of this pretty girl tae I missed you the girl said I missed you to mari they hugged the mari girl looked over at me who's  ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the kickback
Ari come on got someone I want you to meet ok we walk through the party getting looks then we stop in front of this pretty girl tae I missed you the girl said I missed you to mari they hugged the mari girl looked over at me who's this tae. Mari this ari . Ari this mari hello ari your so beautiful. Thank you are to. Thank you anywho let's go to my friends ok come on ari
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We walked to the back where there was chairs and people there was 2 girls and 2 boys they both were fine but one I couldn't keep my eyes off of tae tapped me girl stop staring before he that nigga notice. We walk up the all look at us the girls mug us one of dudes with some nice dimples ask who they these my friends tae and ari. Oh ok dimples dude said well I'm breezy this toosii he pointed to the fine dude and meg and nicole he pointed at the girls that were mugging us the toosii guy finally looks up from his phone for a second and looks back down we sit down tae goes and gets us drinks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sipping on my cup and I starting to feel it in the corner of my eye see toosii staring at me with this unreadable look. I turn and he quickly looks back down at his phone. Hey I'm about to go the the bathroom I told mari and tae they both nod there head I head in the house and use the bathroom I come out and walk down stairs as I'm going back out I bump into someone. Oh I'm sor-they cut me off WATCH WERE YOU GOING. The man said who ar-i was cut off again but this time by toosi. We got a problem toosii said I could feel him behind I turn and he's giving the man the meanest mug ever. Nah man man my fault I didn't know this was you the man said. Looking scared to death. Yeah yo fault toosii said. The man hurry up and walks away. Toosii finally looks down at me changing his mug to a unreadable look. You good shorty he says looking in my eyes. Uh yeah thanks I said. No problem.Then he walks away. I go find tae to tell him I'm ready to go we leave I and I say by to everyone and head home and call it a night.

1/7/20