▪13 Nj▪

Aurora
Hey sweetie morning.

You
Ah morning Aurora

Aurora

Can you come over to Daniel's place to hang? Also did you text Namjoon already?

You
Uh sure and ye I did.

Aurora
Really how'd it go. Also great.

You
We're friends again.

Aurora
Ah that's great!

Aurora
I'm happy for you guys!

You
Ah thx I guess.

You
So what time should I be there?

Aurora
1:30 sharp dont be late😘

You
K

It was now 1 and I was just getting dressed in something comfy. I wore a skirt and a top. I put on some shoes and I left. Seeing as it's a while to Daniel's house.

I was walking and had my earplugs in. I was listening to BTS of course. I dont know why I never heard of them before.

"Ah Y/Nssi!" someone yelled. I turned to look and saw Jihoon. "Ah Jihoon ah what are you doing here?" I asked him. He gave me a smile. "I'm going to Daniel's you to right?" He asked me but he already knew the answer to that I could tell.

I nodded and gave him a smile. "So Aurora invited you to. So what is this like some secret gathering or smth?" I asked him with a chuckle

He laughed to. "Maybe you never know." He replied. I laughed at his statement and we walked towards Daniel's house. When we arrived it was all dark and the lights where out.

We walked towards the living room and I put on the light everyone yelled "happy birthday y/n!" I jumped off the sudden noise.

"Omg I forgot my own birthday I'm such a idiot." I said and laughed. "Thx guys." I said and went to hug Aurora and Cami.

I went and hugged Daniel and the others of Wanna one. I ruffled Jihoons hair and hit his shoulder. Cause I was right. He laughed at it.

I hugged everyone from BTS except Yoongi he didn't want to. I hugged Felix and the rest of stray kids introduced themselves to me.

We talked and I opened the presents they got for me. They were all things I liked. Even though some of the don't know me personally they got it right. We talked a lot and I decided to give everyone who wanted my number.

We partied and had fun. Me and Namjoon chatted a lot. "Oh guys we have to go we have a show to perform remember?" Seokjin said and they all nodded and were about to leave.

"Why don't you all come and watch we can ask for backstage for you guys." Jungkook said and we all nodded. We all immediately left and went to the stadium.

They boys called ahead and we got vip treatment. We arrived there and got in. They guys went to change and we were standing there waiting for it to begin.

"Ah I can't believe this is my first ever concert and first BTS concert and I'm getting vip treatment." I said excited and unbelievable.

"Yea that's perks welcome to the idol world y/n." Han said and I smiled at him. The boys were ready and I smiled at them and wished them goodluck.

"Hi everyone thanks for coming to our show." Namjoon said and the crowd cheered. They smiled. "Well I have a special surprise for you guys today it's the birthday of this wonderful person y/n. She also has a wonderful voice and I would like to ask her on stage to sing you guys a song." He said and the crowd went wild and I stood there shocked and amazed.

"So why don't you all cheer her on." He said and everyone started yelling. "Y/n y/n y/n!"

"Go." Woojin said and pushed me forward. I was now on stage walking towards Namjoon and he smiled and me and i smiled back.

He handed me the Mic and said. "You can do I believe in you." I smiled and I spoke.

"Hey guys I'm y/n to be honest I had no idea Namjoon had this surprise for me so I'm a little unprepared I also didn't know we were going here so I'm not properly dressed but then again I forgot my own birthday today but I hope you like my song."

The crowd went wild screaming my name and cheering me on. I smiled and bowed. "Wasn't she wonderful everyone." Jungkook said and they all cheered.

"But it's not the only surprise seeing as we have Stray kids and Wanna one here why not let them perform a song to." Jimin said and they guys got on stage.

"Well thanks guys now let's perform our best seeing as BTS expects us to." Ban Chan said.

The crowd cheered so loud. "Thank you everyone." Felix spoke.

"Now guys let's show them how it's done." Daniel said and the others agreed

The crowd went wild. BTS me and stray kids came back on stage and we all bowed and left. "That rush was amazing. Thx Namjoon." I said and hugged him. I realised the hug and walked away cause I was getting flustered.

There you go I hope you all enjoyed these hansome man ahaha.😉