▪ 15 HS ▪

Nari
Hey I'm here.

Hoseok
Ah great walk towards the big room!

Nari
Kk

Hoseok
Guys she's here get ready!

Nari walked in the big dark room. Suddenly the lights flashed on showing a piece of the stage and Yoongi standing there dressed in a suit.

"Long ago there lived a King and Queen who said every day, "If only we had a child!"  But for a long time they had none." He started and Nari already had a smile plastered on her face.

"One day, as the Queen was bathing in a spring and dreaming of a child, a frog crept out of the water and said to her, "Your wish shall be fulfilled.  Before a year has passed you shall bring a daughter into the world." He was sleepy but he still tried his best!

"The baby was born and a grand feast was held. The king invited all the kingdom including the three fairies." He spoke.

"Dear guests in honour of my daughter being born. I have invited you all. Now represent your gifts to my beloved princess." Namjoon said as Ji eun tried to hold her laughter.

"The 3 fairies went up to the little girl and one of them spoke." He continued.

"I shall give your daughter the gift of beauty! No man will be able to resist her as she will be the most fairest of them all." Siyeon moved her wand and little sparkles fell out above the fake baby.

"I shall give your daughter the gift of voice. Her voice shall be the most beautiful of them all." Chungha did the same as Siyeon.

"But before the 3rd fairy could give her gift the 4th fairy known as the evil fairy made a little visit." Yoongi spoke as Yuna came on stage.

"Well Well. Look at this a party for the birth of the princess and you dare not invite me? But you did invite these fairies?" She spoke evilish.

"But I have a gift for the little creature." She continued.

"On her 17th birthday she will prick her finger on the spindel of a spinning wheel and she will die!" She laughed a little and placed the curse upon the child.

"The king and queen where worried and scared." Yoongi continued.

"Your majesty. I'm not able to break the curse because it's to strong but I am able to change it." Chunhwa spoke and went closer to the little baby.

"When she pricks her finger on the spindel of the spinning wheel. She will fall into a deep slumber until true love's kiss can awaken her." She waved her wand.

"The king and queen decided the give the princess to the fairies to raise. So she would be in no danger. The king ordered all the spinning wheels to be destroyed. The girl grew up in the forest with the fairies." Yoongi spoke as the scenery changed.

"However on her 17th birthday the girl went back to the palace and she pricked her finger on the spindel of the spinning wheel and she fell into a deep slumber." Yoongi said.

"The princess was protected by a dragon and many tried to rescue the girl but all failed except one who slayed the dragon." The scene of Hoseok attacking the dragon was performed.

Then there I was laying on the bed in a room filled with roses. Hoseok caressed my hair and then places his soft lips on mine. Kissing me awake.

"The end." Yoongi ended it quickly. Nari had a smile meaning she loved it.

We then all got dressed for the ball. Nari thanked everyone for what they did for her.

Nari
Ah y/n can I talk to you for a second.

I nodded and she walked somewhere private.

Nari
Now listen up you bitch! I dunno what you think you are doing by kissing my man! But he's mine you disgusting slut!

Nari
I see the way you look at my man! Of course he's a famous idol! No wonder you would want him but he's mine! Even though I much preferred Jungkook or Taehyung to be mine. Oh well I have to deal with him.

Nari
Now you filthy piece of trash leave before I tell everyone what secrets you've been hiding in your past. You know it was pretty easy to dig up your past Kim y/n! Now shoo before I make your life hell!

I immediately ran I didn't say anything at all. I ran through the big room tears in my eyes. I ran and the others tried to stop me but I kept running. I lost one of my shoes but I didn't care I just ran and ran. Out of there going home to cry alone.

 Out of there going home to cry alone