61 ▪10 TH ▪

You
I am really!

Cami
Listen y/n I'm dating an idol as well. It's hard but not impossible. I mean yea your gonna be in the spotlight. People will take pictures of you and sometimes lies are gonna be spread.

Cami
But it's all worth it if you truly love that person and whenever he has a spare moment he calls or text you and after practice when he's exhausted he comes to cuddle you.

You
That all sounds so nice and lovely but still he's just to busy.

Chungha
Well your in luck because he told us that next week he has a week of and he wants to spend it with you

You
R-really?! With me!!?

Ji Eun
Yea! Isn't that great!! That is the time where you can make your move! You better say you will or else Cami and Jungkook will be the matchmakers again.

You
Matchmakers?

Cami
Long story short me and Jungkook and Taehyung are the matchmakers and we match you guys. You see Namjoon and Ji Eun being together is cause of our doing so is Jungkook and Chungha.

Ji Eun
Yea that's true but I also helped with Chungha and Jungkook. But after that they played us and we had a fight!

Chungha
True but it was all Jungkook's idea to play you guys. I do regret the fight tho but these guys are used to it.

Cami
Remember the whole fight between Ji Eun and Namjoon because he didn't tell her she was an idol and she freaked out because she had a past with one that wasn't all that great.

(Who remembers his name of that idol? To think bout it did I ever mention that?🤔)

Chungha
Oh yea and they where fighting for 3 months and both were in a bad state but then she met Aurora and Daniel and stray kids and the rest of wanna one!

Chunhwa
You guys told me this story over and over again but it still remains funny!