36. Mason; meet you upstairs

Our house was holding together barely, the kitchen counter covered in dripped icing as well as both my hands and Brandon’s as we had both tried decorating the roof and windows. Scattered everywhere were little jelly tots and m&ms that I was in the process of sticking to the roof as Brandon iced the front garden to the house making it look as though it was covered in snow.

“Mason open up.” He messed around holding up the bag of icing wanting me to catch it as it slowly began dribbling out. I was too late to move as it hit my cheek before I got my mouth under it us both laughing as I tried to not choke on it. He held it up the other way stopping the flow swiping his finger over my cheek to collect the mess he then sucked it off. It was so hot and all I could think about was if it was cum only he wouldn’t of been eating his own I suppose. So when he laughed telling me it was still there and for the second time wiping it off when he offered it to me I was instantly hard. I took his finger into my mouth swirling my tongue around it sucking it before pulling back once it was clean. Brandon was biting his lip looking just as turned on but I tried ignoring it reaching down for a sweet I threw it at him.

“Oh my god don’t even.” He threatened holding up a finger to warn me. “Only on the house buddy.” He pointed to the gingerbread house. I thought about it picking up another sweet sticking it on the house roof like he said, the next one however was dipped in the icing then stuck on his cheek as he was back to concentrating on icing the garden.

“Mason I swear.” He groaned dropping the bag on the table adding to the mess as he pulled the sweet off his face eating it.

“Seriously.” He again warned me.

I watched as he focused so intensely on what he was doing his hands holding the bag like an expert his tongue coming out and sitting on his bottom lip. “You know we aren’t entering this into a competition right?” I asked adoring how serious he was taking it.

“Right but Blair and Abbey will make one and I want ours to be better.” He answered making me laugh at how competitive he was.

“So I better take this seriously huh?” I asked him. He hummed a yes. Again I took a sweet dripped it in icing and stuck it to his neck this time.

“Mason. Get it off.” He craned his neck so it wouldn’t make even more of a mess not stopping what he was doing this time as he tried icing a snowflake pattern around the circle window above the door. I was too tempted not to my mood so playful and teasing after the finger licking thing. He had tried winding me up on purpose only fair I return the favour. So I dove for his neck nipping the sweet off it knowing I caught his skin too as he growled. I didn’t stop there though licking the icing off his neck surprised he didn’t pull away before I did deciding to leave some icing there. “You are a wind up. Please stick the fucking sweets on the house before you eat them all.” He grit out between his teeth obviously I was having an effect on him.

Finally I listened to him helping him finish off the house decorating without another incident. It seemed to take forever probably because of how perfect we made it look, well mostly Brandon had it being symmetrical on both sides the roofline even looking like it had dripping icicles. “Well done.” I told him stepping back to look at our master work.

“Let me get my phone.” He said walking off to the living room being gone longer than ‘just getting his phone' probably sneaking a reply to Nora not that that’s a problem. When he came back I couldn’t help it but wind him up more as he tried framing the perfect picture.

“You’ve got something just, there.” I told him wiping icing I had on my finger down his face smirking happy with myself when he froze face like thunder but a smile threatening to break.