Another "Guest"

The knock on the door sent a chill through me. I heard they did things different at Julie's house, so I wasn't sure if she was ready to see this.

Noah opened it and was greeted by a couple.

"How can I help you?" He asks.

"Listen, our car broke down a few miles back. We have no service. Is there any way we can borrow your phone?" The woman asks.

"We don't have a phone, but we do have a fresh meal. Would you like to come in and eat? You look famished." Noah says.

"Are you sure?" The man says.

"Absoloutly. My wife, Jenny and our daughter in laws, Emmie, Lindsay and Juliet prepared it." Noah explains.

The couple makes their way into the house, and I see Juliet begin to play with her food.

"Oh by the way, my name is-" the man is cut off by Gabe slicing his throat.

The woman goes to scream, but Tommy breaks her neck. She was still twitching when they brought her over to the stall in the kitchen.

"Are you okay, Julie?" I whisper.

She was shaking and crying, and Tommy was looking at her with a strange hunger in his eyes.

"Juliet! Would you do the honors of cutting off her face?" Noah asks.

"What? Dad, she isn't ready for all of this.." Jimmy starts.

"It's time to see how well you've trained her. Go ahead and show her how it's done." Charles instructs.

Jimmy approaches Julie, who is looking at him with fear in her eyes.

"You only have to do this once, and then never again." He whispers.

She gets up hesitantly, and approaches the woman's body. This was abnormal. Taylor and Noah never made me do this. Jimmy guided her hand down the womans face, when Noah finally told her she could stop. She sprints to the bathroom, and I could hear her begin to throw up.

Taylor looks at me, and I look back.

"Are you ready for bed, sweetheart? You look exhausted." He asks.

I nod.

We make our way up to the bedroom and within minutes, I fall asleep.