2%

That's nova ^^^^^^

Kya- 17 | March 19th | 8:00 pm

I just got out his shower. That shit was good. his shower is fucking cool like you can sit down and masterbate in that bitch.

I walked out the bathroom covered in my towel to see him sitting on his bed. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Umm lil boy can you stop looking and gimme  some space so I can lotion up my body." I bite my lip at him. He look so sexy right now.

" damn you look so fucking sexy right now." He stood up. You can tell he was eagerly wanting me. I walked to him and felt him down his chest. I put him against the wall and lightly kissed his lips.

He eagerly kissed me back. He grabbed my ass threw the towel. He kissed down my neck and lemme tell you that felt toooo good but I slowly open the door and pushed him out.

I locked it behind him and laughed. "Sorry baby but mamas gotta put some clothes on." I laughed some more. " it's Ight, wait till I rock that pussy up" he yelled. " that's exactly what your dick is right now, ROCK hard" I started to lotion up my body.

I put on this big ass shirt I found in his drawer. I normally sleep naked, but I can't if imma sleeping with him. I had no panties or ah bra on just a big ass shirt and Nike slides. I unlock the door and open it. I went downstairs I'm guessing that where he at, plus a thick bitch was hungry.  I slowly walked into the kitchen seeing ahh bitch in here.

(Remember this character for future purposes.)

"Well I'll be damned you already gotta another bitch in here

"Well I'll be damned you already gotta another bitch in here. I've only been gone for what 10 minutes?" I laughed.

The girl mugged me. "This the girl you babysitting. She's ah pretty lil girl." She laughed. I mugged her " babygirl, your the little one right here. Your like 4'9. Get on my fucking level, literally."

Nova and ole girl both laughed at. " I'm not a comedian, so what's funny?" I used my hands gestures as I talked. "Now, I like her." She walked towards me and pulled her hand out to dab me up." I know your buddy sister, but tell me your name?" She looked up at me.

"Kya. Yourz?" I squit my eyes at her. She's really fucking short, it'a pissing me off strongly. 
" tempest." She smiled at me. "Well, I gotta go. Umm, bye babygirl." She winked as she grabbed her purse and exit.

Nova sat against the counter in the kitchen and scrolled throw his phone. I walked up to him and took his phone. I looked at what he was doing before he tried to take it back from me. Obviously, he was texting a bitch.

I snatched his phone and ran with it. I ran up to his room and ran behind me and put me against the wall. He took it from me. " babygirl, you thought you was fast enough?" He whispered in my ears. He pushed my head harder against the wall and rubbed his dick against my almost exposed ass.

"So, What was you doing on your phone?" I grinded against his dick a lil faster. He squeezed all the air between us. " I like my shirt on you." He whispered. He starting to piss me off. He not answering my questions. I pushed him off of me. " gimme your phone bitch." I put my hand out for it.

He choked me against the wall. "Ouu you mad?" I said. " Don't ever disrespect me or on my momma I'll kill yo fine ass." You could see the darken in his eyes. I couldn't breathe that much, but he's turning me on.

He let go of my neck. " you didn't answer my question nigga. What was you doing on yo phone?" I crossed my arms.

He grabbed my chin and looked down at
me " girl, your not my bitch." . "Ohh baby, I know that. But, I gotta know if the man I'm gonna be sleeping next too gotta bitch. I trust notta soul near me." I whispered seductively in his ear.

He rubbed up and down my body and stopped at the end of the shirt. " you don't got on bra or panties on. You must be asking for it." He bite his lip at me. I walked away from him " boy boo, ain't nobody want no dick from you. Matter fact, imma sleep in the other room." I Gotta ah pillow and my stuff.

"Wait, Im sorry" he grabbed my wrist and kissed me. " it's just... I'm feeling your vibe. Sleep with me. Please." He said it with puppy eyes.

I put the pillow back down and laid down. He undressed himself, leaving him in boxers. He turned the light off. He laid on my left side of the bed.

I felt him come closer to my skin. His cold breath blew against my neck. He came closer to me. I turned around and looked him in his eye. " you wanna hold me, don't you?" I whispered to him.

"girl stop." He pulled me into his warm chest. I felt protected. He grabbed my ass and I closed my eyes.

"Bang, bang" we heard gunshots. "Fuck." He rolled his eyes. We both got are guns from under our pillows and ran down them stairs To see a bitch with a gun.

Don't tell me this bum gotta girl.

"This bitch you creepin' with?" This bitch yelled. She looked like nba youngboy girlfriend. " watch who you talking bout, we can get to stepping." I yelled back.

"Bust ah move then bitch." I dropped my glock and ran up on that hoe.

I punched her in her nose as she tried to pull my hair. Bitch weak. I punch her a lil more causing her to jerk back. She tried to get one hit in but the girl ain't bout it. I put my fingers on her temples and she just fell out lika baby.

"so you had ah girl? You rubbing me and shit. "I can explain- I cut him off

Nawwl, fuck you." I picked my gun up and shoot him in his leg.

"what the fuck bitch." He fell to the floor.

" you gone know about me. I'll kill yo ass bitch. Tryna play ah bad bitch. Remember this." I winked at him. I ran upstairs and got my stuff and got to packin. I ran downstairs and left out the door.

Messages   

Me: come and gets me.
                                                        Bubby💙: Ight