7%

Kya• 17

Kya• 17

"Nigga untie me." I wind. He rolled his eyes "shut the fuck up".

"Come make me." I smirked. " he came and w
Ripped the t-shirt he put on my body earlier off me exposing my naked body.

He admires it and look back up at me and gave me a death smirk. "You gone torture me or sum?" I laughed. He came close to my ear "didn't daddy tell you to shut the fuck up?" Before I could say something slipped a finger in me. I jumped vat the tough.

You can tell he was craving me.

He begin to finger me faster I was tied up and I couldnt move much. He had this thing on my legs where if I move them , the further they extend. Im  breathing heavy trying not to move my legs. My body can't take all of them unwanted pleasure

"Stop ." I moans

He pulled his dick out and shoved that big mfka in my lil bit piece. He even spit on it, but I was really wet already and he knew it.

" I had to spit on it cuz you deserve it bitch." He grabbed my throat and kissed me and forcefully stuck his tongue in my mouth.

Strucking my insides. I couldn't take it but I was tied up . "Fuckkk stop."

He slapped me in my face.

Who tf ?

He put his hand around my neck and did very slow deep strokes😫. I done came bout 3 times the fuck.

He started slowing down and that's when I knew he was bout to come. "Pulll out" As soon as I said that I felt a unusual liquid in my pussy bruh.

"I know you did not nut in me nigga." I yelled at him. " You wanna act up so i gotta punish you some how. Now you my bitch and my baby mama" he laughed. He started untying me laughing at me. I got up and punched him in his face. He welp in pain.

"You bitch my brother gone kill me. Take me to the store right . I need a fuvking plan b." I yelled. He just looked me up and down bitting his lip. I could see his Dick growing again.

"Nigga why is looking at me like that. Fuvking bum." I rolled my eyes. "Your so fucking secxy. Come here ." He licked his lips. "Fuck no." I said knowing I wanted too. "Bitch bring that fat ass here ky'asia" he became frustrated. I won't do nun." He begged.

I walked slowly to him til I was facing his chest. I slowly looked up at him. He took his left hand and trailed in down my body slowly . He squeezed my my nipples making me welp.

He whispered in my eye " I'm not done with you mama. Imma need you to cum lil more than 3 times." Chills trembled down my spine. He laid down as his hard dick stands.
"Sit on me." He said. I did as told I assumed he wanted to sit on his dick so stood a lil over his dick as it was in my hand.

"I didn't say sit on my dick, I said sit on me." He whispered. I rolled my eyes. " come sit on my face" he said. I sat on his face as his tongue moved in sync. 

"Fuck" I tried to move up and he pulled he back down.

20 mines later.....

I was drained that nigga sucked everything out of me. My pussc lifeless . I slipped on his shirt and some of his boxers. He was sitting watching tv in his basketball shorts. I turned off the tv and slapped him. He slapped my ass.

" get me a plan b. Im not having your retarded ass child." I yelled at him calmly . He laughed at me " I already told you your having my kid bum leave with it."

"My brotha will fucking kill you jhit." I laughed. " he ain't gone do shit." He said calmly. I got in his lap and kissed him on his neck. I feel Jim groaning as I grinded against his dick. I started to speed up and his groans got stronger.

" either you buy a Plan b and nobody finds out or I tell my brother about us and that I am pregnant and I end up getting a abortion. Either way your bastard baby gone die." I whisper in his ear as I kissed his ear lope and got up.

"I'll be in the car, you know the red one." I have the keys and everything." I smiled.

I slipped on some Jordan's, grabbed my phone , and cranked his car. I blasted his radio. Beat box was on.

"Burn away I caught a bean knocked yo legs off
Tried to get away from me had a stand off
Hit em in the spine
Knock his dreads off
My body just caught a body
I just named him randy moss
Thuggin in my Reebok's riding with a g-shock
(Shh) I heard he shot-

Draco make a beat box
Og made dat sharp turn woody spotem peeled da car
Out of mind

Draco make em beatbox
In Miami with my mufukkin heat out
Another nigga bitch said she got ha feet out
I walked in da party I'm on my big goon shit
Ready to get it started bitch I got no sense

Oh he da plug riding round with 4 bricks
Call me covid 24 {?}
Can't fuck wit ha no moe dat lil bitch she do the most
I get ma groove on every time I see dem folks
I got da antidote I'm thinking dats something you need to know
I'm smooth and I'm cold she know my wrist on froze
  "

As soon as the part came I saw his sexy ass coming. My ass was so geeked cuz I made him sad.

He slowly opened the door. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "You fucking bitch" he said . "Im the "fucking bitch " driving yo car. I hope you know I will end your fucking life in this car ." I smiled. He laughed at me. " go our with me?" He mumbled.

"Like on a date ?" I asked. "Yeah ."

"If yu get my plan b out the store then yeah." I said . 

" Ight" he kissed my cheek and went into the store.

Sorry i ain't been updating but y'all know wussup .