6%

Kya pov

Kya pov .

"Nigga I don't wanna watch this money heist shit, I wanna watch dear white people." I wind

"Bitch you in my house, we watch what i watch." Nova laughed. "Pleaseeeee" i said in a baby voice. "Only if you sit in my lap" he bite his lip at me.

I got up and sat in his lap. I slowly started to grind on it he laid back. I was enjoying the feeling of his dick getting hard on my ass cheeks.

I turned around to face him and now my vagina was close to his crotch( mind you I got on his long asss t-shirt.). "Come here real quick." He lift me up to wear I was sitting on his hard dick. Ohh shit that shit hurting my vagina.

I put my arms around his neck. We stared at each other for a second, like we was waiting on one of us to kiss each other. "Mane is you gone kiss me or- he cut me off and kissed me roughly.

He slowly sticked his tongue in my mouth, he was mad aggressive with it like he was eager for it to happen. He picked me up and took me to the room downstairs.

He was on top of me kissing on my neck. I could feel that hickey combing thru. Lord this why ion like niggas.

"Don't leave ah hickeyyuuu." I wand. "This mine, I do what I want with your gorgeous ass body." He said in my neck as he groped my titties. "Mhm stop." I moaned. He pulled off my neck and ripped his big ass t-shirt in half.

Ohhh this nigga want this pussy forrrallllll.

He started sucking on my big Ass tittiez like they had some damn milk. "Nigga you must be love titties." I yelled at him. "Nawwl ion even suck titties forreal, but these titiies fire as fuck.

"Lemme fuck em." Why ever nigga say that when they see em.

"Nigga eat this kat." I yelled. "Ion eat kat." He said. "You lying." I laughed. "Nawwl Im not" as soon as he said that he pulled my panties to the side. Ohh babbbbbbbbyyyyyyhh he was attacking this shit. My clit was bout to be on blast on this nigga mouth.

I'm shaking and shit. I don't know how to act right now. "Oh the gang my pussy on 5ireeeeeee." He pulled his head up confused as fuck. I pushed his head back down. He ate it some more before I came in his mouth.

He started pulling his pants down. I'm so confused. Did he think I was gone let his dumb Ass in my kat? "zip it up nigga, I only want the neck." I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck lightly. "But the head wasssss fantastic." I said patting his back and walking to the bathroom.

He followed me. "Bitch Im hard as fuck, I want that pretty little kat now." He demanded. "Baby watch Porn, get a toy." this nigga came behind me in the mirror and licked his fingers and sticked it in my panties. "Baby you are my toy." I moaned At his comment. "Stawwpppp" I moaned loud as he went faster and harder.

This nigga making me want to Fuck.

"Lemme put it innnn then I'll stoppppp." He whispered in my ear. I pushed off and said no. "Damn I fucking hate you right now, I got blue balls." He yelled.

"Mainnnn, get out my room." He yelled as he pointed to the door. "Ohh you maddd maddd? Ight" I laughed. I went into the guest room next door to him.

This nigga not finna come and get me or nothing. Bc He mad mad. He ain't even gave me no shirt or nothing. I mean, should I call my friends on my brother or sum. Nawwl, that's pussy as fuck.

I'm finna go downstairs and go get some food. I'm hungry as fuvk. I walked downstairs and I heard hard breathing, like moaning. I went fast downstairs and into the kitchen to grab ah damn knife.

I slowly walked into the living room and I saw nova and that bitch get fucked from the back. Ohh this nigga really fucking her cuz he madddd.

He petty as fuck.

"I threw this knife next to wall near the couch they was fucking on." They both looked at me shook "How's the dick bum ass bitch?" I said with my arms crossed smiling.

"Fuck it's so good." She moaned. "Crazy he was jsut eating this kat you know. I had his shirt on he ripped off, that's why my gorgeous titties out." I smiled at them both. He was biting his lip looking at me. I just smiled.

I think she noticed and stopped for a second and continued. " atleast he pounding my kat and not yours" she laughed. " baby one difference between you and me is that ion give pussy the first night." I whispered.

She moaned louder "daddy deeper."

"It sucks you had to downgrade and find a lowlife ass ugly ass bitch I beat up to fuck just to press my buttons. I'm sorry you couldn't get no QUALITY pussy tonight. " I laughed and went into the kitchen.

I saw his keys on the counter. I gotta whole idea. I picked up the keys and ran to his car. I knew he knew I was leaving cuz the door make a noise when someone leaves. So, he'll know when I leave.

I waited until his ass noticed that I was in his car. He came out so fast the door was locked. His duck was just moving everywhere. "What is your crazy ass doing ?" He yelled. I just sat there and laughed.

"You beeee asking for me to be a crazy bitch, so that's what your gonna get bitch." I laughed some  more. "I'm finna go to the trap and let them run a train on my fine asss body. "NOOO YOU NOT BITCH, I WILL KILL YOU MAIN. ION PLAY THAG SHIT BITCH ." He yelled at me. "Bye" I smiled. I backed out the lot. I could already noticed he was following me.

I drove fast asf to the trap. I'm not finna let them run shit on me or nun. He gotta draco in his car of course . I just gonna make him mad, since he tried to piss me the fuck off. I ain't even mad he fucked a bitch, it's the bitch he fucked. Bum bitch ass.

I got to the trap and started walking to the door. As soon as I was closer to the door a random nigga grabbed my ass.

"Yo what the fuck, ion do the fuckin fo a buck. Chill on me, I kill niggas." I yelled. "Come on 1000?" He bite his lip at me. "Nawll- I got cut off by nova hitting his in the head with ah draco. Damn.

"Bitch didn't I tell you not to do this shit." He put the gun to my pussy. He pressed hard against my opening too. He look like he was for real finna shoot, but he ain't bout it.

"Get that shit off me ." I push it off my shit  and walked toward the trap again. He grabbed me and picked me up. "Lemme go bitch." I yelled.

"I'm tear that ass when we get to the house that one fo nem." He said walking to his car.