| Fateful Encounter |

As the two girls stood in line, panic grew in Haneuns mind, she had no clue if Namjoon knew or not and hoped he was okay.

Everyone patiently waited until a few workers began walking to the checking booths.

People in the sound check line began cheering as people were being let in.

Once the two got to the front, they placed their bags inside a container to be checked and then quickly moved on to inside the stadium.

"I think our seats are this way." Haneun nodded at her friends words as they walked towards the chairs.

Music quietly began playing as some people gathered around the stage or took their seats near there.

After a few minutes some people began screaming and cheering as the members came out.

First they saw Hoseok as he happily walked along the stage with his glittery microphone.

"Hello!"

Everyone 'awed' at his voice while the rest of the members waved around and said hello to some of the armys.

Jihyo tugged on Haneuns shirt as they made eye contact with Namjoon again.

Jihyo noticed he was wearing a sweater instead of a shirt like before, and it was fairly hot outside.

He quickly looked the other way to greet other armys.

"That was suspicious, I think he knows what happened Han."

The girl quietly nodded as Jihyo began fangirling once Jin came towards them.

For the first part of sound check, Haneun was only full of worry and Jihyo began to notice it.

She smiled towards Han as she looked at her again.

"Don't worry about this for now, let's just enjoy the concert and then when it's over maybe we can find a way to get Joons attention."

A smile grew on Haneuns face as she nodded.

.

.

The members began waving as they walked backstage and right after that more armys began entering the stadium, loud noises being heard throughout the place.

Music videos began playing and everyone knew the real party was starting.

.

.

After several fanchants and lots of dancing the lights finally dimmed.

The intro began and Haneun instantly began smiling.

☆彡

After about halfway, Anpanman started and they all ran to the center stage, Jihyo was screaming and waving at Jin and Jungkook as they passed us.

The rest of the members playfully sung and danced as everyone watched and waved their rainbow army bombs.

About half an hour after the encore, the concert came to an end.

Lots of armys were trying to leave as soon as possible while others were staying and watching the beautiful fireworks.

"That was the best night ever, I can't believe we got to experience that.."

Jihyo carefully put her army bomb in her bag before standing.

"Should we try to stay as long as possible to see if we can get anyones attention?"

I nodded with a small smile, it was impossible not to smile after what we were just apart of.

"Let's stay a while after, I'll call Sam to tell her to keep the main door unlocked for as long as possible since we'll get back to the campus way after our curfew."