| Bold |

"Aww you have to work today?" Jihyo frowned at me as I tied my shoelaces.

I nodded and sadly smiled at her.

"I'll try to be back by 5 so we can go to Itaewon early~"

She nodded, I walked towards the two taken stools, poking the back of the tired girls heads.

"I'm leaving, I'll be back later!"

"Bye have fun with your perfect boyfriend~" Sammy grinned as me as Ryujin wiggled her eyebrows.

I patted Clover's head as he wagged his tail next to me.

I playfully scoffed at them as I closed the door.

A sigh escaped my lips as I walked down the stairs and towards my bike.

Once I arrived at Bighit, I saw Sana in the break room.

Once she spotted me she smiled and came over.

"Haneun! It's been a while since I've seen you since we've been working in different spots lately~"

She smiled sweetly at me while we walked towards the door.

"We should hang out again sometime, I had so much fun with you and your friend Jihyo last time!"

I nodded, agreeing with her.

"That would be great!"

We waved at each other before going down seperate hallways.

I walked inside the storage room and grabbed my camera, placing it around my neck and holding it tightly.

It doesn't even look like we have anything scheduled today, so what should I do?

Before I could leave the room, another figure walked inside.

"Hey Yunhee~"

She grinned at me while placing her camera around her neck.

"Why were we even called in today, there's nothing on our schedule that has to do with us?"

I shrugged as we sat down at a small table.

"I know right? The only thing we could do is film a bangtan bomb if the boys come down to eat later, but I haven't seen any of them so they might be busy."

She hummed and rested her head on her hands.

"I feel useless on days like this-" She chuckled before standing up.

"Wanna go to the break room to get some coffee?"

I nodded with a grin as we stood up.

"I know a shorter path through this hallway and as a bonus we can avoid walking past Ren's office-"

We began walking down a familiar hallway towards the elevators.

I saw Yunhee look around and she began humming.

"This place looks super familiar but I don't think I've been this way before-"

"Oh this is the hallway where-"

I heard a small squeal from behind me before I could finish my sentence.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to run into you-!"

Soobin smiled at her as the rest of TXT popped out from a room.

"Oh my gosh-"

I quickly covered my mouth and tried to not laugh as Yunhee became flustered and quickly ran towards me.

bonded by chance | knj ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara