2. Friday Night Week One

We were definitely not gonna be back before curfew. I was drunk off my ass and so was Kinsey. Tori and Noah were watching us disapprovingly as we danced without a care in the club section of Staircase.

All the girls had gotten ready in my tiny bungalow before leaving. My long curly hair was wrapped up in a bun revealing the lighter caramel tones hidden within the dark brown. My murky green eyes were highlighted by bold mascara and my bold black eyeliner was actually making the muted tone sparkle slightly in the club's strobe lighting. 

Kins looked hot in her black tube top and white jeans; I know white jeans, hazard alert, but she wasn't a complete klutz like me so she was allowed to own white. I, on the other hand, was wearing bright red cargo trousers, a black bralette under a long sleeve mesh black bodysuit paired with black heeled ankle boots. Noah was holding my jacket like the darling he is, I blew him a kiss of appreciation.

He flipped me off.

Asshole.

Kinsey suddenly stopped dancing and tugged on my hand which she was holding, I followed her line of sight and was greeted with the sight of Lana, the slender and short Spanish girl, squaring up against Jasper, the dark, tattooed giant, who could intimidate a wild ape with one strong look. 

Red painted lips were moving rapidly as Lana tried to bypass Jasper to get to the bar whilst he just stood there like a sentry, arms crossed and head shaking. I smirked and returned to dancing whilst still keeping a curious eye on the couple; multitasker.

Lana finally gave up and screamed in his face, "Estúpido egoísta, no me deja beber, bien, then I'm not putting out tonight." [Selfish asshole, he won't let me drink, fine...] Looking mighty proud of herself, she stomped over to us, "Come on perras, the fight's about to start." [bitches]

She grabbed our hands and dragged us over to Noah and Tori, after reaching them, she stopped and looked confused for a moment about how she was supposed to grab and drag Tori also. So like the helpful person I am, I decided to grab and drag Tori for her, Lana looked at me and sloppily smiled gratefully and then we were off.

We stumbled very...gracefully down the stairs with Noah in front of us and Jasper at the back looking like a lost puppy after Lana's declaration and eventually we made it to the front of the ring where to my surprise, the rest of Jasper's friends were.

Okay, so let me try to explain this, Jasper was not a part of 'our group.' Much to Noah's dislike, he was the only male member of our friendship group. Don't get me wrong, everyone knew and loved Noah, but he just chose to spend a lot of his time with us, especially after what happened in the summer. 

Jasper, however, was friends with a whole different set of people. Cool people. Yeah, I know; traitor. Jasper's close group of mates consisted of 4 other people. 

Arik West; the star quarterback of the school and all-around gorgeous guy, a bit of a player.

Kyle Lawson; super smart, super funny, super dickhead and super blonde.

Kiara Lawson; Kyle's little sister, a year younger than us but she was in my Art class and I actually quite liked her. I sent her a smile which she returned, confirming my approval.

And Elias Ryker; bad boy extraordinaire, never in school, drove a motorcycle, all that cliched shit. He was also a dickhead but not here with them now though.

To sum up, Jasper's friends were all gorgeous assholes, who knew they were gorgeous so thought they had the right to be assholes (except Kiara, she was just gorgeous). I had no idea why they were here, normally when Lana invited out it was just our group of five plus Jasper.