✨Part 3✨

Sheesh Mahal.

12:30 am.

Akash woke up to the kitchen to drink water when the doors of Sheesh Mahal open to reveal Anjali, her husband and Anamika and his mother and Nani and the servants dragging their bag in.

"Hello hi bye bye...... Am tired and hungry" Mami exclaimed as she slammed into the couch in the Hall. She turned to find her son looking a her. "Hello hi bye bye.... I said am hungry..... Go and call your wife to come make me some tea and snack. "

An angry Akash was about to tell her a piece of his mind when Akshat beat him to it.

"She is not your maid to wake up by this time to serve you. " Akshat said with disgust making Mami squirm in her seat and he turned to Akash. "Akash can you please show me our room..... I need to change and put Anamika to bed properly. " Akshat said with a smile on his face. Akash, Payal and Manohar were the only people in Raizada family he didn't hate and something he himself get confused by.

"Akshat.... I will help y..... "

"Don't bother.... Please take care of your aunt who is hungry..... She is my daughter and not yours.... And one more thing Mrs Raizada... Payal is your daughter in law and not your personal slave..... She is heavily pregnant and yet you want her to prepare you food at this time.... Shame on you. " Akshat said cutting Anjali off and left with Akash and Anjali who eyes teared up fell on the couch with a thud.

"You are too much Manu.... Anjali is trying to win him over and your stupidity is ruining everything. " Nani scolded Mami who looked down in shame

"Will he ever love me? ..... Or will I forever remain his namesake wife" Anjali asked no one in particular.

"Don't worry Anju.... He will love you soon.... Be patient. " Nani said.

"No he wouldn't. " Arnav said making his presence known and moved closer to them. "Di...... He only married you to save his and your reputation..... From the beginning he had made us all know that..... And I like him for his honesty..... He is nothing like Shyam who deceived us or better yet we let him deceive us because of our blind love for you..... Di..... Please end this marriage....Pardon my language but I know you have never been intimate with him..... The man doesn't love you and never wanted to be married which he also told us but his career was at stake because of the scandal.... And what should have been the reason for you backed out of his marriage his honest intention from the beginning and the child who was born through a surrogate..... As far as I know you are perfectly alright to conceive again but he didn't want to be tied to you that's why he went in for a surrogate.... Please di..... I beg you end this marriage before your start becoming resentful..... I know how resent towards something can ruin your life so please listen to me and free him and yourself ..... He wants you to take that step out of respect but you are doing otherwise" Arnav pleaded and walked back to his room leaving behind a crying Anjali.

Nani and Mami moved closer to her and consoled her and that's when she went back memory lane.

Flash back begins.

It's been three months since Shyam's trail and her divorce but she has been a media target because they wanted more details surrounding her divorce and arrest of Shyam which they couldn't get because of Arnav.

Because of that she had been locked up in the house until one of her friends sent an invite to her about a reunion in one of the biggest hotels in Delhi.