✨ Part 33 ✨

Everyone gasped seeing an unconscious Preeto.

"Don't you dare do anything to her you hear me

"Don't you dare do anything to her you hear me. " Akshat yelled at Anjali who laughed hysterically.

"Don't you dare yell at me. " She gritted the words through her teeth and then afterwards smiled and continued. "Don't forget I have your lady love here and I know you don't want anything to happen to her...... All you have to do is agree to my conditions and she will be safe. " Anjali concluded.

"What do you want? " Akshat who was almost on the verge of crying asked.

"Good boy...... First I want us to get married and secondly we will both disappear and you will accept my baby and love him or her like she belongs to you. " Anjali said shocking all.

"Are you mad..... You are already a married woman..... We will be committing bigamy if I marry you. " Akshat yelled at her making Anjali fume.

"Don't you dare say am married..... I don't consider my marriage to Shyam legal...... But I see you don't want to see Preeto alive so look at her for the last time because the next time you see her, she will be lifeless and cold. " Anjali said sadistically making Akshat and the others panic.

"No please...... Don't...... I will do as you say. " Akshat uttered in defeat.

"I will text you the time and place and no funny business because if I suspect any foul play then I will ask them to kill her.... Understood. " Anjali said and Akshat nodded and she cut the call.

Akshat shoulders dropped in defeat and a heavily pregnant Khushi moved closer to her brother.

"Bhai..... Please think about it..... She is just making empty threats...... We will find a way to get Preeto back. " Khushi said trying to dissuade her broken brother from accepting Anjali's conditions.

"Am sorry Khushi..... I can't risk it..... I will rather see her alive and away from me than see her dead...." He turned to Arnav and Akash. " This maybe the last time I see all of you
...... So please take care of my sisters and uncle for me. " Akshat said and walked away turning a deaf ears to the calls from his sisters and the family.

Arnav hugged a crying Khushi.

"Arnav do something please..... Please I beg you. " Khushi cried uncontrollably in Arnav's arms.

"Shhhhh....... Don't worry Khushi...... She won't succeed.... That I promise you. " Arnav said and he looked over Khushi's shoulders to find the man who will soon save them.

"But how did we not see this coming...... I thought Raj's men was tailing her so how come they didn't see her planning this. " Akash asked in anger because he couldn't stand Payal's tears.