His Secretary

Mr. Morgan watched as Cyra left the room with the newest member of his tech team and leaned back in his chair. God she was even more beautiful that she had been the last time he'd seen her. If he'd known she was going to be such a distraction from his work, he probably would have made some excuse to Jake about waiting for the kids to start working at the office together. He had no problem fucking the women who worked under him, but he knew that Cyra was the one woman who should be off limits.

"Mila," he said, pressing a button on his intercom, "come in here immediately."

"Yes Mr. Morgan." came her immediate reply, "what can I help you with, Sir."

The dark haired beauty was in the room in a matter of seconds. It had been at least two weeks since the last time he'd buried his cock in her pussy, or either of her other holes, he'd been so busy dealing with the business he'd hardly had time to go home to shower. In fact he had a personal bathroom with a shower and closet through a door at the back of his office that he'd used more often in the last month than the one at home.

"I need to get off, Mila. Now." He said the words in a low voice as she walked towards him in her entirely inappropriate office attire.

Mila's dress was longer than Cyra's, it nearly brushed her knees, but the stretchy rose knit fabric was so tight it hugged every curve of her perfectly tanned body, and with it's spaghetti straps and plunging v-neck it hardly held in her enormous breasts. She sashayed across the room in her sexy little heels, tossing her long dark curls back off her shoulders as she stared at him with her enormous dark chocolate colored eyes.

"Do you want me to suck you Sir, or do you want to bend me over your desk?" She was already pulling down the top of her dress and in a moment it had fallen on the ground around her ankles as she easily stepped out of it.

"Fuck." He muttered the word. "On your knees, slut." Mila raised a perfect eyebrow at him and smirked, because he'd never called her a name, as she dropped to her knees in front of his chair. She unzipped his fly and his thick, hard nine inches sprang out of his pants and into her face.

"Yes Sir."

She wrapped her skilled pink lips around the tip and made eye contact with him as she began to bob up and down on his huge, cock. He buried his hands in her hair, but instead of staring at her like he usually did he threw his head back and closed his eyes. All he could think about was the hot little piece of ass across the office in the filing room and how badly he'd like to be fucking her mouth at this exact moment.

After five minutes, which was the longest he'd gone with a blowjob from Mila without shooting his cum down her throat, Mila's mouth felt... fine. But he wasn't getting off. He was still distracted. He stood and grabbed her more firmly by the back of her head, changing his angle as he began to fuck her throat. He thrust hard into her, all the way up to his balls and finally felt as if he were building towards his release.

He closed his eyes again. He couldn't help but picture Cyra on her knees in front of him, her sweet red lips wrapped around his cock. He was so close.

Logan heard the door open and he heard a gasp. Opening his eyes he saw Cyra standing there, staring at him in the doorway, her enormous blue eyes meeting his before dropping down to stare at Mila on her knees sucking his cock.

And then he was coming, his hands still buried in Mila's hair. He thrust deep into her throat as his seed exploded out of his cock, sliding down Mila's throat as she swallowed every drop.

He raised his eyes back to the open door but Cyra was gone.

"Fuck." He muttered, as he pulled away from Mila and zipped up his pants. "You should get yourself dressed and cleaned up." He turned away and ran a hand through his hair. Having his son's hot little girlfriend working in the office was far more complicated than he had imagined.