Magic Panties

She stared at him, as if the words weren't quite registering with her just yet.

"Cyra. Now." His voice became more firm. "When I tell you to do something, you do it." She gave a small start, moving as if a shiver had gone up her spine.

"Sorry, Sir." His lips turned up at her response and he watched as her panties dropped around her ankles.

"Give those to me." He held out his hands and she handed the thin lace thong to him. He quickly stuffed it into his pocket.

"Now, I want you to wear these tonight." He knelt down before her, his mouth so close to her bare pussy she could feel his breath and longed to feel his tongue exploring her delicate folds again. Her mind went back to the way he'd made her feel on his desk this afternoon, and immediately she felt herself getting wetter.

"I love how you taste." He whispered, as he held out a new pair of white lace panties for her to step into. "And I love how you came when I was eating you out this afternoon. Fuck, your pussy was the sweetest thing I've ever tasted." He grabbed her hips and held her still while his tongue darted out of her mouth, lightly probing between her outer lips until he felt the hard nub of her clit, swirling the tip of his tongue around it as he tasted her desire.

Just as she began to buck against his face he pulled away, pulling the new panties he'd bought her up past her knees and over her hips.

"Here you go Kitten. These ought to make things interesting."

Cyra felt a bit of hardness press against her clit and her eyes widened as she looked at him. "Try not to get as loud as you got in my office Princess." He whispered in her ear as he picked up his briefcase. "I'm going to drop these off by my office door so I can grab them on my way out and I'll meet you out there."

It wasn't such a bad thing that Cyra's cheeks looked pink and that she was rather flustered when she returned to the deck that overlooked Lake Michigan. Everyone at the table assumed that she had been crying in the bathroom and had finally repaired her makeup and pulled herself together enough to come back to the little dinner party.

Lawson glanced at her with what might have been pity, but Mrs. Morgan was downright smug. The other three seemed to be making an effort to pretend that she wasn't there, concentrating on their drinks, and their own conversations.

Mr. Morgan appeared exactly three minutes and twenty seven seconds after Cyra had returned to the table and she knew this because she had been counting. She was no longer focused on what was going on between Lawson and Anne or Ana or whatever her name was. Cyra was waiting expectantly for whatever the small, bullet shaped hardness that was pressed against her clit was going to do, while she was sitting at dinner at a table with a man who she couldn't wait to fuck.

Logan walked into the room and his eyes immediately focused on Cyra. Those three minutes and twenty seven seconds had felt like an age. He'd never in all his thirty-nine years of life felt like this before, so taken with a woman that he wanted to be next to her every second of the day.

He sat down next to his son, as far from his wife as he could, on the other side of the table from Cyra.

"What brings you out to the Lake, Logan?" Mrs. Morgan's voice was sharp as she said the words and Cyra's head jerked in her direction, surprised by her outright animosity. It had been so long since she had seen the two together, and she guessed that this must be the reason why.

"Do I need a reason to come see my family?" He said the words lightly, and his soon to be ex simply pursed her lips in response. "So how are things going here at the Lake House anyways?" This question was obviously directed at Lawson. As he spoke, Cyra saw his hand drop below that table and she knew that he was reaching into his pants pocket.

A moment later she managed not to move when she felt the vibration begin to pulse against that most sensitive place between her lower lips. A shiver ran through her body that she barely managed to suppress.

"Are you cold, Cyra?" Logan's voice was deep and she noticed his tone was different when he spoke to her. For a moment she worried that everyone else at the table would hear it too.

"No. I'm fine. Someone probably just walked across my grave." She tried to force a laugh but it was half hearted.

This dinner was excruciating. She had yet to bring a single appetizer to her lips. But her body was beginning to hum with pleasure.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she was freezing." It seemed Mrs. Morgan was out for blood tonight. "Dressed like that. Is she taking notes from your secretary, Logan? Is there some new office dress code I don't know about?" Both Anna and Jane snickered and Cyra felt her cheeks turn pink as she tried to force another laugh as if what the cruel older woman had said was actually funny.

"I'm starting to remember why I never come out here," Logan said as he sipped his water his eyes focused firmly on Cyra as if he were drinking her in. She felt the vibrating between her legs increase and she bit her lower lip. "Cyra looks stunning. As always."

It was taking all of her concentration not to rock back and forth to her imagined rhythm of Logan's thrusting. She wanted to crawl across the table and wrap her legs around him. She wanted to taste his fat cock between her lips and let him come down her throat. Being as discrete as she possibly could, Cyra brought one hand down and let it press hard against the top of her pelvis, trying to relieve the pressure she felt building, but it was all wrong.

Only Logan could give her what she wanted. His hand twitched and moved to his pocket again. It felt like they were alone in the room as everyone else continued to talk around them, his eyes focused on her face. The vibration increased and she closed her eyes. She was so close to the edge. It was taking every bit of self control to hold herself back.

"Cyra are you alright?" The worried voice was Lawson's and a moment later the buzzing in her panties was gone.

"I. I. don't know."

In a moment Logan was at her side. "I think she needs a bit of air, probably, after being cooped up filing all week. Here, I'll take her back with me and drop her off at her dad's place. I have the convertible and the air will do her good and if she isn't better by the time we get to the city I'll take her to Northwestern Memorial."

Cyra hardly paid attention to what anyone else said as he swept her out of the room, one arm around her waist, the other guiding her towards the door as they left the small group at the table staring after them.

Less than five minutes later they were sitting in her convertible in the driveway as she shook her head back and forth from side to side in disbelief.

"I thought you were going to make me come in front of them all." Her voice was still breathless and she felt the vibrator switch on again inside her panties.

"Honestly Cyra, so did I. But now I need you to do something for me Kitten. Don't come until I give you permission. Can you do that Baby Girl?" His hand was gripping her thigh as he turned the car on and she nodded slowly, hoping that permission would come soon.

"Yes Sir. I think so."

"Good Girl, Cyra. Now. Before we go home, let's go for a drive." 

To read the entire novella now, instead of waiting for weekly updates, and for my more of my other stories that aren't here yet, check out my Patreon at:

www.patreon.com/OpheliaShaw