Chapter 1

Ke'Asia POV:
Hi I'm Ke'Asia and I'm 15 and I don't have a boyfriend. I have a bad past experience with relationships, I'm also a virgin. I have a younger sister, Gabby, she is 9 months younger than me. We both go to West Central High School. Our mother isn't in our lives, she gave us to our grandmother when we we're very young. We've been living with her ever since.

It was 6:00 am and Nana was yelling loudly up the stairs to tell me and Gabby to wake for school. It's the first day of school, our first day of high school. We're lower class aka freshman. I roll out of bed and start to get dressed, I head to the bathroom to do my morning routine but, Gabby is in there already..she's gonna be a while.

While I wait I FaceTime my best friend.

Kayla: heyyy baeee
me: heyy wyd ?
Kayla: getting dressed, ouu wear pink
and grey today so we can match.
me: okayy, ima text you when im done getting
dressed.
Kayla: okay bae
me: k.

We play like that all the time. After hanging up the phone with Kayla I heard Gabby coming out the bathroom. I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I go downstairs bc Nana was cooking breakfast so me and Gabby eat and by that time it's 7:00 am and school starts at 7: 30 am. After we eat we tell Nana bye and we get on the bus.

When we got to school I seen Kayla, she ran up and jumped on me and we tumbled back a little but I kept my balance.

Kayla: bestie baeeee.
me: omg girl wtf.
Kayla: lmao, you look good.
me: thank you bae, you look good too.
Gabby: eww get a room.
Me & Kayla: lol.

We took our schedules out and head to class. We had homeroom, 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, & 8th period together. In homeroom we got to choose our on seats so ofc we sat by each other. The teacher told us to pick our lockers and we picked 3 lockers that was right beside each other.

We switched classes and now I'm in 2nd period, my 2nd period is Art. My art class is a mixture of freshman and juniors. I don't know why they would put us in a class with kids two grades ahead of us but who cares. The art teacher, Mr. Blake, made us introduce ourselves

"Good morning class, I'm Mr. Blake and I'll be your art teacher for the fall and winter semester. Now I will call out your name and you will stand up and tell me and the rest of the class 1 fact about yourself, okay ? Alrighty then."

He started calling out names and then he called mines so I did what I was suppose to.

"Umm..I'm Ke'Asia, I'm 15 and I like to draw. "
I was nervous af and I felt all the tension on me in that very moment. As I sat down I heard someone say "aww we got a artist in the class guys" the whole class started to giggle. I ignored him but, then Mr. Blake's said "Kaevyon Jones." The voice that spoke after Mr.Blake's was familiar.

"What's up y'all I'm Keavyon but y'all can call me Kae or Kj, I play football."

His voice was so deep and sexcc, daddy-ish if I'm being honest. I turned around to look at him. He's so cute, his skin is so clear and smooth looking. I seen how other girls looked at him, damn there's obviously no chance of me being with him lmao.