Chapter 9

Kayla POV:
   I heard some niggas yelling and shit but I didn't pay it no attention bc that's not my fucking business 🤷🏽‍♀️. I'm trying to find Keke and Gabby- well ik where Gabby is but I can't find Keke 😕. When I saw Gabby again I told her I couldn't find her sister so we started looking for her together and that shit didn't work 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Me and Gabby go downstairs and these dumb ass hood niggas start shooting at each other..this some bullshit. Gabby tried to to yell out to Keke but she wasn't loud enough so I yelled "KE'ASIAAA", but then Keke turned around Kae swooped her out the door 😑. This is the absolute WORST party I've ever been to 🙄.

Kaevyon POV:
     This bitch ass nigga tryna play me like a goofy 🤔 ? I'm gone pop 10 caps in his dome and 3 in his hb shit. 😂 I can't take these nigga serious..

me: so what you tryna do ?
Von: what's up blood 😂.
  -ik this nigga did not just call me "blood" .
me: cuh you know ion rock like that.
Von: nigga I'm not yo cuh. you better tighten up.

Before I knew it, it was 15 shots in this nigga head and I'm scooping my shawty up and out this fuck ass party. Now if anybody ask you ain't hear shit from Kj 😂🤷🏽‍♂️. This nigga deserves what he got, see nie ian no playa hater buh that nigga a pussy and he grimy. I hate that nigga. Now that he dead ian got shit to worry about 🤣 life is sweet.