Chapter 3

Kaevyon POV:

Man this my 3rd year at this dumb ass high school. My homeboy, Jay, had hmu and he was telling me about some fine shorty at a luh kick back from last night. I ain't go..I had shit to do last night. I've been here 3 years ion need no schedule or none of that shit.

Jay: aye luh nigga.
me: what's up.
Jay: not shit man you should've came
to the party last night bro.
me: man you know I had something
to do last night.
Jay: true true come on nigga let's go.

We go sit in this group with our other homeboys. I got my headphones in playing my luh music until I seen this fine ass girl. She got some nice ass lips and some thick ass curly hair, shit that's just my type.

The lame ass teacher start talking then she stand up and says whatever she said. "Ke'Asia", she said she can draw. I don't mind calling her out. "Aww we have a artist in the class guys", I said as the room filled with laughter. She look annoyed af. The teacher call my name so I could introduce myself or whatever, none to major.

I don't understand why these girl throw themselves at me, that shit ain't cute.

The bell ring and it's switching period. I see shorty fine ass heading out the door, I tell Jay and the rest of them to go without me.

me: woah wait where you going ?
Ke'Asia: I'm leaving wym lmao.
me: you walking all fast and shit..can I get ya number ?
Ke'Asia: mmm I thought I was a artist ?
me: oh that ? that was a joke.
Ke'Asia: mmhm, lemme see.

I handed her my phone and she put her number in it then she handed it back. She walked to her friends and they walk off.

She look young af. She probably a freshman cs ian never seen her before.

Damn today went by fast, it ain't never been this quick. The only thing I could think about was shawty from earlier, her ass fat asl too man.

Fuck it ima text her.