I'm right here

"So many stairs" I complain as dad drags himself up them "we've only been up 2 flights Y/N, it's not like you've got a limp" dad hissed at me "right sorry" I huff.

We walk along the corridor till we get to number 9. Dad knocks and we wait outside "best behaviour" he points a warning finger in my face "yes sir" I smile. A ghost of one spreads over my father's features but disappears when the door doesn't open.

"Mother" dad calls while knocking again , grandma mutters something's about 'being gone for too long' while she unlocks the door. She glares angrily at dad "hi mom , I'm alive" he scoffs , grandma doesn't say anything else as she walks away.

I shut the door behind us as dad hobbles in "I don't know why you think I'm always running of with some painted lady , I don't even date" he slumps in the armchair.

It's Grandma's turn to scoff "because the last time you didn't come to see me , you gave me a grandchild" she points at me "hey I'm right here" grandma turns to me "I'm sorry my Liebling your father makes grandma worry is all" she squeezes my cheeks before whipping round to look at dad.

"I bet Y/N calls you" I sit down and watch my worrisome grandmother rant "I tell you why your father doesn't call , he got tangled in some hussy demon purse" dad rolls his eyes "mother there was no hussy , only betrayal and savagery" dad cuts himself short and stares at the wall.

"All I wanted was a little respect" he swallows before continuing "and they hurt me , so crulley" I bite my tongue to stop myself from laughing.

Grandma gasps and kneels down infront of dad "there was no other women" dad laughs with no emotion "I have been to hell and back , they tried to kill me" grandma gasps and I shut my eyes.

Dad always lays on the dramatics when we come here "you better not have gotten my little Liebling caught in this" she rushes to my side "no mother , Y/N was fine" grandma coes as she rubs my head "I don't blame you for tempting my son" she mutters.

"It was that demon of a women" she growls referring to my mother "yes well , she's gone now isn't she" dad licks his lips "good riddance" grandma says before shuffling off to the kitchen.