Chapter 21

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

I'm woken up with someone kissing all over my stomach and rubbing on my thighs. I can't help but let out a moan when his fingers brush my panties.

"I knew that would get you to open your eyes,"Cam says as he presses a kiss on my lips.

"I was just trying to enjoy the moment,"I say as I look up at him. "Want to go for a swim?"

"I would rather stay in here with you,"he says as he starts nibbing on my neck.

"What was the point of us coming here then if all you want is to stay in bed?"I ask with a laugh.

"It's not my fault that I want to hold you every chance I get,"he says as he pulls me closer to him cuddling me.

"Oohh yeah. Then whose fault is it?"

"Yours ofcourse. If you weren't always being a tease and looking this hot things would be easier for me."

"When have I ever teased you?"I ask with laughter.

"Yesterday when we were out at the beach you kept teasing me and trying to rile me up."

He says to which I laugh. Ofcourse I was trying to get a reaction out of him yesterday and I wasn't the only one who was teasing. He also did his share of teasing too.

"So now it's my fault for being hot?"

"Pretty much,"he says as he tickles my sides making me laugh.

We are interrupted by my phone ringing and as I grab it he heads to the bathroom. It's my mum calling and I already know what she wants to ask me before I even say hello to her.

"Hello mum,it's been a while."

"Don't hello me young lady. You are the one who has been too busy to call me and can't even take time to come and see me,"she says in an intimidating voice but I know her better to know that she's just trying to make me feel guilty.

I go to reply when Cam comes out of the bathroom.

"Babe we need to head down in a while,"he says as he joins me back in bed.

I had forgotten that I was on the phone with my mum until I hear her yelling on the receiver.

"Melanie Marie Hill is that a boy in your room?"

"Ma it's not what you think I swear,"I reply to which Cameron's eyes widen.

"Do you even know what I'm thinking right now? Who is that in your apartment this early?"