Chapter 35

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

My bestfriend was getting married today. I swear I was so happy you would think that I was the one getting to walk down the aisle as my to be husband waited for me at the other end of the aisle but my happiness was justified right? It was not everyday your bestfriend got married.

Beside me stood Stace and Jodie who were both Kyla's bridesmaids. Even though things had kind of been off between Stace,Kyla and I since she broke up with Warren she had always been there for us in more ways than one and Kyla couldn't agree more thus having her as one of her bridesmaids.

Cameron was standing a few feet from me looking like the sex god he was.He was over the moon ever since I told him I was pregnant and every chance he got he dragged Tyler with him every time he wanted to shop for our baby.

Our guest room was full of baby stuff and everytime we had guests over they couldn't stop making fun of him for going all the way out. I swear none of us could even tell what half the things in that room were for.

Cameron's mum and stepdad were so excited and couldn't stop calling every once in a while to check up on me and the baby. My parents were also ecstatic about the news but that didn't mean that they didn't give me the lecture on having children before marriage.

Dad even threatened to come after Cameron if he didn't marry me before I was showing which had us all laughing at the look on Cameron's face.

Warren and Jodie were doing more than fine. Warren had proposed to her and we couldn't be more happier for them. They had been in love their whole lives and they honestly did deserve a happy ending.They had actually being trying to have kids and it was nice to see Jodie put her fears behind her and go for what she wanted.

"Are you nervous?"I ask as I stand behind Kyla

"A little,"she admits as she wipes her sweaty hands on her dress.

"Relax. It's not like your groom will say no to you. We all know how crazy in love he is with you,"I say making Tyler's mum and Mrs.Alyssa laugh. They were both giving her away seeing as she did not have any family left.

A different song starts playing and that's the cue for the bride,her escorts and me,the maid of honour to walk down the aisle.

Throughout the whole ceremony I can't help but blink back tears. I swear almost cried when they said their vows. This earns me a chuckle from Cameron who had been staring at me throughout the whole ceremony.

We head to Tyler's mum's place where the reception is being held and I swear it couldn't get any better. Everything was out of this world and Cameron couldn't stop making fun of me the whole time I was admiring everything.

"Congratulations babe. I'm so happy for you,"I say as I hug Kyla. I couldn't  stop congratulating her everytime and given the looks she was giving me I know she sensed that it had something to do with the fact that Cameron was yet to propose to me. Is it to bad to wish for that? I mean we are madly in love,we already moved in together and we have a baby on the way. Wasn't that the next step?