Dinner With His Parents

It was 25 minutes left before his parents arrived, I was nervous, I know I shouldn't be, but I was scared that they won't accept me.

I was dressed in an ash bodycon dress, fully filled with glitters, and a light makeup, packing my hair up in bun with a black purse and 3 inches heels

I heard a knock on the door.

"Ella are you done?"I heard Aaron say through the close door.

I stepped out of my dressing room, walking into the bedroom.

He looked so handsome and muscular in his black suit, his light brown eyes were captivating, his strong and attractive nose, his jawline sharp and smooth with his neatly trimmed beards, he had his hair perfectly styled to the side. You could see hints of a strong trained body underneath his suit, I could imagine running my fingers on his abs.

"Ella

"Ella...Ella''

I saw him snap his fingers in front of my face.  Snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Yeah. "

" I asked if you wanted me to take off my clothes so you could have a better view. "he smirked

" No, why would I want you to take off your clothes "

" You were staring, so I thought you would like to see me naked. "

" I don't, now shut up and let's go." I said walking out of the room.

He chuckled as he walked behind me.

-------------------------------------------
                Aaron's POV

She really looked beautiful in her dress, it really outlined her curves. I walked behind her, watching as her ass wiggled as she walked. I would like to hold on to that big ass when I fuck her from behind.

We walked out to the living room to see my parents seated.

"Hey Pa." I smiled, walking over to hug him.

"Hey son. I thought you forgot about me" he hugged me back, patting my back in the process.

"Won't you hug your mother?" my mom said, standing up to hug me.