Weekend Over

Daniella's POV 💋

I woke up to the feeling of being crushed under someone. I could still breath, but it was restricted. I opened my eyes to see Aaron actually laying on top of me.

His lips was slightly parted as he let out a soft snore with his eyes still shut, showing me that he was still asleep. Here he was sleeping deeply, like a baby after he barely allowed me sleep yesterday.

After we were done with swimming yesterday, he brought me back to our suite, fulfilling his promise of punishing me. He spanked me so much last night that I can barley sit or walk with out flinching from how sore my ass was. He didn't stop at that, he teased me and made me beg for my release before I could cum.

He dominated me, and I submitted to him before he fucked and fucked me over and over again, thoroughly like he has never fucked me before. I must admit that I enjoyed every bit of his punishment.

He woke me up earlier today with kisses before having sex with me for hours and hours before he finally allowed me to sleep.

I felt him stir, snapping me out of my steaming thoughts of earlier this morning, as his hand lays over my breast, snuggling me closer to him.

I rolled my eyes at him before pushing him off me.

He fell on the ground with a loud bang. He deserved it for depriving me of a good sleep last night.

"Ouch... What the hell?" he groaned as he stood up on his feet, he narrowed his eyes around the room and landed it on me.

I gave him an innocent smile, while trying to hold back my laughter as I watched him rub the back of his head and his butt.

"Cut the innocent act princess, I know it was you." he growled out, with a smile on his lips.

Not being able to hold back my laughter as he kept on rubbing his butt. I started laughing.

"Oh you think that's funny?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"Let me give you something to laugh about." he said with a devilish grin on his face.

He jumped on the bed, grabbing me, he attacked me with tickles, causing me to laugh, scream and trash around as he started tickling my side.

"Ahhh... Aaron.. Please... Please stop." I said breathlessly

"Uh-uh." he said as he continued tickling me

"Please.... I a.. Am sorry.. Please baby." I pleaded as tears started rolling down my eyes from laughing too much.

(Slightly mature content ahead)

He stopped tickling me, smiling as he looked at me. We stayed that way looking at each other. Shortly after Aaron placed his hand on my breast, slipping it down, heading towards my vagina making me shiver as I moaned out his name softly. He stared at me as his eyes were dark filled with lust. I bit my lips which caused him to let out a low guttural sound to come out from his throat before he attacked my lips with his warm pink lips.

I felt a spark struck in me as he kissed me softly. He slid his hand down my leg as he kissed me deeper, his free hand comes up to tangle in my hair, as I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me.

He let out a moan and pressed me against the bed, making me to feel his erection pressing against my belly causing me to gasp into his mouth.

He nib on my lips. Softly, yet I could tell with the way  his hands gripped my legs tightly that he wanted more, but I couldn't let him go further.