Chapter XVI

third person's POV:

"oh my gosh, how could i be so clumsy?! now i'm 14 mins. late"

Lucy rushed herself towards the school gate until she suddenly step some stone rocks and accidentally slips herself. groaned to the sudden momentum and body aches from falling clumsily into the ground.

"ouch.... this is the worst" she sighed and thought that today is the worst day she could have. 

only then did the thought that luckily there was no one around to look at her embarrassment posture of herself. 

slowly she gets up but got back down as she felt rather hurt more than her body. then to her surprise, it was her knee. there was a scrape wound as she wince of how hurt it felt. troubled what to do and she can't be even more late for her first day of class.  

she tried to grab any sorts of an object or perhaps a wall to support her body but she was weak. she looks around to see if someone can help her for a bit

until a sudden hand popped in front of her and eyed the stranger with her eyes wide in shock.

"are you alright?"

blood rushed to Lucy as she eyed the guy. she was embarrassed but nonetheless, she thought that this might also be her fate.

_____________________________________

Tera's POV

"Tera stop walking! we have someone to drive us to school, it would be a shame if we're going to be late." (Armand)

"should we walk hand in hand? walking seems nice with you Tera" (Luke)

"Ya! you're not helping. come one Tera. i'm sorry that i banged the door right through your face but it was an acciden-"

i stopped walking and glared at my brother. 

"uhhh... please?" (Armand)

"oh look Tera, cherry blossoms. romantic isn't it?" 

both Luke and Armand tried to get a hold of me but i'm still a bit mad that they were both acting like children crying or arguing as if their toy would be taken away

i groaned at that thought as i ignored both of them and walk further away

although we didn't use any car transportation to go to school, it's a good thing that we're not late

but..

"huh? where's luke?" i asked Armand beside me as we were walking towards the school hallway but stopped as Luke suddenly was gone.

"now that i think about it, he said he was going to get something that left back home" 

somehow.... i get the feeling that it's strange.

"won't he be late---" 

it's not a deja vu at all! i stopped mid way from my sentence as i recalled something from this moment. it's fate that Luke would be late and that of course including her, the heroine. they'll meet up at the school gate! 

"what's wrong? you're sweating.... i told you we should've used the car"

"not that" i look at Armand and thought that he may be a bit confused on my sudden complexion but it is what it is, i'll just have to patiently wait until class starts. 

this is their fate to see each other but why do i feel weird?