❃Bonus Scenes❃

Hey guys! I really wanted to add this story to the Watty's, however the word count fell short. I decided to write a couple of bonus scenes in Zuko's point of view to get the word count for the Watty's as well as treat you all! Thanks for getting this to 50,000 views (and rising lol)! I love every single one of you who read this and went onto the second. Thanks again! I hope you all enjoy these!

Now, onto the bonus scenes:

The cool night air left as Zuko opened the door to the hallway

The cool night air left as Zuko opened the door to the hallway. He walked away from the girl standing at the railing, feeling confused. That was the longest time they had talked in as long as they had known each other. 

Zuko walked to his room, his mind racing. He didn't know that Asake's mother had died when she was a baby. He didn't know that her brother ran away from home. They had been on the same ship for two years, and he didn't know these things yet. 

Zuko thought back on the last two years and realized that they hadn't had a real conversation. He usually ordered her around to do her job, and she didn't really answer him. However, she knew more about him than he knew about her. 

If he didn't know that stuff about her, what else didn't he know? Was there something else she was hiding? He had no idea. And he wanted to know more about her. He truly did. She was a mystery, and he wanted to solve her. 

He plopped down on his bed, resting his head against the wall. A small candle burned on his desk, and it wavered when he blew a breath toward it. However, he didn't snuff it out, instead leaving it lit. Zuko slipped his shirt off and slid under the covers, but he was wide awake. He couldn't go to sleep now.

His feet hit the floor, and he started pacing around his room. Their conversation was awkward, but it was probably because of them not talking the whole time they were on the ship. Uncle had to know more about her but it was late, so Uncle was probably asleep. Zuko wasn't about to go talk to Asake, though, because that would be weird. She wasn't very open, either, even though she liked to show her emotions. Asake hid more of her personal things but allowed her feelings to run freely. 

Zuko was quite the opposite. He never opened up about anything, except for telling her that his mom had left when he was young. He hardly ever showed his emotions, besides anger. That was his default emotion, even though he didn't know why. He seemed to be angry all the time, but Asake seemed to be happy. However, he didn't know if she was truly happy. She seemed to keep to herself most of the time. He only saw her talking to Zi and Daza. Other than that, she seemed to be alone most of the time. But he did the same thing, only talking to Uncle. 

And what was the deal about her jumping in front of him two years ago? He hadn't asked her to do so. She did it out of the kindness of her heart, but why? Why did she have to pity him like that? He barely even knew her back then. Yet she jumped in front of him, to take the blow away from him. It wasn't a smart move to jump in front of Zuko. His father was only going to punish Zuko, but then this girl jumped in the way. Now, his father had it out for her, too, which wasn't good.