Chapter 70

Hello everyone!! the story only has around 2 more chapters (at most) left. the story is coming to an end. I am not a 100 % sure if I will be doing a sequel but maybe! so thank you so much for your love and support it means so much to me. 

love you all!!! xoxo

"I am no longer weak I am strong."

"a-are you really m-my mum?" My eyes clouded with tears. I no longer cared about the pain, I just wanted to be in my mother's arms. "yes, my sweet little baby." She cried out, cupping my face softly. She wiped my tears away then placed a soft delicate kiss on my forehead. "I finally have my baby back." She sobbed out giving me a tight hug then turning to the two monsters with a deathly look. I have not seen anyone look so scary not even Dad.  "get these fucking ropes of my daughter you pieces of shit." My mum growled and honestly, I couldn't help but smile. My mum was such a badass

Shawn and Ryan chuckled and the guard what was standing doing nothing came to me and released me. I fell into mums arms as she lowered me onto the ground cooing at me. "What the fuck did you do to my baby?" Mum growled looking like she was about to rip them into pieces. Shawn's eyes darkened and he backhanded mum hard across the face. the slap echoed in the room which caused Ryan and the guard to only chuckle loudly like two sadistic monsters.

These men were monsters.

I tried to get up but my body was against me I forced to stay and watch. "don't ever talk to me like that again you bitch." Mums eyes widened with terror and you could see her eyes welling up with tears. "Now be a good fucking girl and stay with your little slut of a daughter." Shawn snarled pushing mum down to the ground with all of his force. "After tonight I and my Son are going to have so much fun that maybe one of us will get a heir." They both walked out of the room laughing like two deranged villains. 

I and mum crawled to each other jumping into each other's arms as we sobbed loudly. She whispered sweet nothings to me. "M-mum I-I don't know if he k-killed B-Bruno or Louis." She removed me from her arms and looked at me with her eyes widened. "T-they... They are alive." She muttered under breath leaving me confused. "I thought they were already dead...." I furrowed my eyebrows. Had she not listened to what I said earlier. "Shawn killed them all on the day you were born... he killed Vince and my whole family." Her eyes became glossy and I suddenly realised why she was confused. They must have brainwashed her into believing that everyone was dead. That means she has lived here for 16 years believing that her husband and all of her children are dead. "No mum they are alive, they have been alive all this time." Her breathing relaxed and she collapsed into my arms crying.

"I am so glad I finally have my baby back."

I rubbed her back trying my best to soothe her tears. Although my pain was unimaginable I could only imagine the pain what she feels. She is a mother what thought her children were dead. She believed that the love of her life was murdered and on top of that she has been tortured for years. "I am glad I have you, mum. I have always wanted a mum and I finally have you" I never thought I would call anyone mum but as soon as I saw her. It was like all the pieces of the puzzle came back together. "how are my other babies? How is Vince, is he ok? What has happened since they kidnapped me?" I then told her everything from Mike and Margret to when I came to Dad and my brothers. I told her everything including to how we thought that she had abandoned us. "I would never abandon my babies or Vince." Her eyes darkened and her words came out like venom. She looked angry beyond angry.