Chapter 9: Bears on the Road (Again!)

No action movie, TV show, or a Wattpad fanfic book be complete without a scene-filled, good old-fashioned car chase between the good guy's car and the bad guy's cars, right?

The rising sun had appeared in the horizon, and that the Bears are far away from the police that were after them, and now, they are in a strange land that they don't even know what that was, with Ice driving the van still.

Seeing it, they seemed to be in a petroleum refining factory, but, as it had said, they don't know about that place (yet).

The van was still driving in that same place being said above, and that they don't get enough sleep that time, for that they are busy for the whole night, trying to get away from the cops...

...at least you knew.

Their faces show their haggard looks, their eyes tired and that they remained awake, as if.

That was, until...

"Uh, Panda?" Grizz asked his middle brother while he kept watching the view in the window next to where he sat. "Any idea where are we...? You know, we hadn't travelled that long before..."

"I don't know..." Panda replied, his phone on one paw and that he was looking at the map app he'd used. "I think we're in some kind of industrial zone... Well, that's all that had been left before we can reach Canada."

"Well, at least we're far away from the police... right?"

Watching the view as the oil drills around the entire field went on drilling for any trace of oil in the site, and that the van kept on driving along the converted road being lit up by the rising sun, the Bears felt like that things will be just as okay as it is...

...wait - is that an army of vans that were behind the road they're in?

Seeing the vans behind them, and that Ice had saw them first in the rear view mirror, shocked him enough to press the gas pedal harder and speed up the van.

Feeling that they've been sped up had startled the Bears into finding out what really is going on...

"Uh, hey, little bro?" Grizz asked his little brother, who kept driving nervously as he did so. "Why did you speed up so much...?"

Panda then saw that they had been pursued; the vans they've seen were the police squadron that were after them the whole week!

"Uh, guys, we've got company...!" he told them with worry.

Just as expected, the police had been following their marks the whole night, and now, they are after the tropic-themed van that kept running in fast speed, all while the latter tried to get away from them the same.

If you can see it, all 16 police vans, black and gray all over, are all driving in a straight line and that they're doing so in the same speed, with the patrol car with the officials in it being at the center of the "line".

And right on the same patrol car, with the chief driving it as usual and the Cuckoo Bunny sleeping on a seat behind his, did the agent moved his head and body out of the open window, holding tight on the sides and the megaphone held on his right, shouting through it:

"This is your last chance to surrender! Pull over while you still can, Bears!"

(Of course, the trio had heard what he had said, each one showing their own emotion.)

"Oh, nuts, it's the police!" Grizz gasped, paws on head and looking shocked. "They've caught up to us... How did that happen?! I thought that we're far away from them!"

But Panda had been busy on contacting the cops on his phone like he just wanted to surrender instead.

"Hello, police? Mind if you can request a jail cell with a top bunk bed, tray table and Wi-Fi...?"