36- Lunch Time

When you walked up to the table Blake had saved you girls, you saw Bryce sitting across from him. You turned to nudge Addison, but she had already seen and was already smiling wide. It was obvious how much she liked him, but did she like Dixie that much as well... or was that more about experimenting with whether she was bi and not about Dixie specifically.

Just as you slid into the seat next to Blake, you noticed Noah sitting on the right side of Bryce

Just as you slid into the seat next to Blake, you noticed Noah sitting on the right side of Bryce. You looked around the restaurant in a panic but didn't see Dixie anywhere. Of course, Blake wouldn't have known to not invite them because you'd kept your promise to not tell him. Addison sat on Bryce's left as he shared his appetizer with her, but before your nerves could settle fully, the chair next to you pulled out and Dixie sat down across the table from Noah.

Dixie: "Hey baby, did you want to split something or are you super hungry?"

Noah: "I could literally eat two meals, so don't stress. Order what you want."

Addison: "I wouldn't mind splitting a meal, Dix."

Dixie gave Addison a dismissive look, waved the waiter over, and ordered her own meal then told Noah he could finish what she didn't as the rest of the table ordered. After the meal everyone said their goodbyes to split off. Bryce invited Addison to go to the beach with him. He winked at her as flashbacks of their night on the beach a while ago. He and Noah headed off to get their cars from the valet.

Dixie: *catching Addison alone*
"So you and Bryce? I thought you were over that?"

Addison: "I thought you didn't care."

Dixie: "I just was wondering if you wanted company at the beach. Noah and I could come too."

Addison: "Wouldn't that be kind of awkward to just pretend nothing happened?"

Dixie: "We were drunk, it was nothing."